Reviews for The Best Pillow
M1sch1efManaged chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
KAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY IT'S SO CUTE! A little Neji/Naruto moment would of been good too
RusAme.PruCan.UkUs chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
that was great but why did you pick naruto and neji to be together?
Xx3chibibunny chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Ok, i normally dont review too much. But you wrote 4 of these, and they were all BEAUTIFUL, so i believe you deserve a little praise. And the neji/naru? Genius. Just amazing. X3
ActuallyNevis chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Just a pillow? Hmm...shouldn't pillows have a little lemon in them? *snicker!* Very good though!
Ikotaka chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
!

You know, you are my favourite ShikaKiba author, you know that? ;)

Iko 3
Niacy chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Coucou Renn

Vu mon 'poor' niveau d'anglais pour écrire, je te commente in french :)

Alors, moi, j'adoore mon oreiller (un normal, tout vieux et absolument pas confortable) mais si j'étais à la place de Shika, je dirais exactement la même chose.

Y sont trop meugnons, tous les deux!
MistressOfRobins chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
xD I'm not really into NejiNaru but I don't have anything against it either. And this ShikaKiba is just too cute to let a side coupling mean anything. Loved it deeply _ Going straight to the fav-list ;D
drivven chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Very sweet. I love how they interacted. Thanks for sharing!
diz.rhyth.mic chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
You know, I think... *checks again* Scratch that, it's undeniable... you hooked me... on slash. I'm proclaiming it to the world and it's all because of your absolutely adorable little ShikaKiba fics. Which I love. Because they're awesome and fluffy and... cute. So I've been converted. Thanking you kindly.

This was just adorable beyond words. It reminds me of my pillow, my black lab-that-so-big-its-almost-a-Newfoundland. One heckuva good job, I must say. Happy Writing!
FlamesEmbrace chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
*noms candies*

Adorable story. 3 I love this pairing (honestly, I love anything with Kiba. ()!) and you did wonderfully with it! I love fluffy stories, well done!
DZD3 chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
AH WHY WHY SO MUCH...*Squeals like phsyco*
bite-me93 chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Aww i want that pillow *pouts* awesome fic loved it as a collector of pillows
Reader chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
thanx 4 the candies...i give u major props...i really liked that one, please make more of them
Foxyperv chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
will u marry me love this couple
hinatagod chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
that was cute relly haha )