Reviews for Charon
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
This is really amazing I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue!
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 2 . 1/13/2009
Very Nice. I don't think I've ever even heard of a fic like this, besides the usual Ranma-is-a-Sailor-Senshi-male/female fics and none of those ever include Nabiki for a major role.
Sdarian chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
So... When is this? I could guess that the Deathbusters were there, but not really active sometime before they made their debut, and that would account for it...

Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading more. Good luck!
Kinhoshi89 chapter 2 . 10/31/2008
Interesting.
Kandomaru chapter 2 . 10/20/2008
A couple of times, you used the term, "haired-haired woman". That kind of seems weird-weird to me.

Also, you used "blink-blinked" at least once.

Now that I am done picking the nits, I like how this story is starting and can't wait to read the next chapter.
JhyarelleDrakon chapter 2 . 10/15/2008
looking forward for more
jaredhimself31 chapter 2 . 10/14/2008
good job so far,just wanteted to point out an error,you typed haired-haired girl when refering to one of the Outers.
meeresstern1983 chapter 2 . 10/14/2008
Well, up to now I like the story. But perhaps you shouldn't use Japanese for things like a café (unless the café has a specific name like "Nekohanten") or the word "fiancée". I know that Ranma is a very popular story but not everyone watched the Japanese version or can speak enough Japanese to understand these words if they are used in an English fanfic, especially those who only know a dubbed version of Ranma.

Another thing is the name of Haruka's palace. It has been quite a while ago since I read the Sailor Moon manga, but I'm quite sure that her palace is called "Miranda palace." The one with the "Titan palace" was Sailor Saturn.

Also, Sailor Senshi are always female. In the manga even the Starlights were crossdressing females. In the anime they changed their gender when they transformed. Therefore, only a female person can carry the name "Sailor", but not a male. It is okay if you have a "Sailor Charon", but going with Takeuchis-senseis originial idea, Ranma has to be female to carry the "Sailor-title". As long as he is male he can still carry the name "Charon" and use attacks if you want him to, but he cannot carry the name "Sailor Charon". Endymion/Tuxedo Kamen (or Tuxedo Mask) doesn't carry the name "Sailor Endymion" or "Sailor Tuxedo Kamen/Mask" either, does he?

However, my review is only constructive critic, not a flame. I still like your story and hope you update soon.

meeresstern1983
Chi Vayne chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
Nice story. Although if Nabiki was bad enough before, just imagine what she will be like when able to use the power of Sailor Pluto. Maybe Hotaru or Ranma/Charon can settle her down.
JhyarelleDrakon chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
tag
Bobboky chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
nice
Reader458 chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
Yay, an update.

A nice chapter that does a good job of setting the stage for later.

I have a question about Hotaru though. Are you going to place her with Haruka and Michiru as per canon or will Ranma/Charon and Nabiki/Setsuna take her in instead?

Good luck with the writing

Reader458
Dumbledork chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
I like the story. I hope there'll be more.
Burning Frost chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
I like it. A brand new take on the Sailor moon/Ranma crossover. It's well written and quite interesting, but somehow there doesn't seem to be... "connectivity" between the Nabiki and Ranma conversations. Not meaning that it's OOC (I've never really cared about such things, hey it's FANfiction right?) but more like the conversations don't seem to flow as well as the rest of the story.. However that's just my opinion, but you have an excellent story here, and I can't wait to see where it goes so please keep writing.
Hiryo chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
First, this is a very nice story I want to read much more of it!

Second, there were two times 'haired-haired' instead of teal-haired or some other color. XD

Third, please update as soon as possible