Reviews for Lethe
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 1 . 7/21/2019
Holy F! Damn you are good. I don't know how to explain how creeped out and sad I was by the ending and how delightful the twisty-ness of the middle until I was almost wondering if Draco was still there or if he was a figment from the start.
Excellent job!
Makaelia chapter 1 . 4/1/2018
Why would you do me like that! I'm sobbing! I'm in actual tears! That hurt me so much! I can't even right now-
Robotboy chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
no omg...
Sychronergy chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Amazing.
Kialandi chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Excellent! I loved it, really loved it! The end was really surprising! I imagined that it was just an hallucination-fic, but then... Excellent and very unexpected end, really. Obviously, Draco is pissed off. I imagine he will make Harry's life impossible.
HayleyZabini chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Wow. You have an amazing style of writing, the description is vivid and I cannot help feel that there is something poetic about the language you use.

I had an inkling that Harry was actually killing Draco not Riddle, but the ending left me speechless. I had a ‘damn, it was all a dream’ moment which really annoys me since the ‘it’s a dream’ endings basically screams deux ex machina. But then you shocked me more with the Draco spirit thing which was awesome.. in an upsetting but genius way!

Anyway I’m babbling. I admit I read this as a test run to see if I should read Tempus Fugit since it seems interesting but very long and I wanted to see if I enjoyed your writing style which is always a deciding factor for me. Needless to say I’m gonna devour every word of that story, though it saddened me to see you haven’t written anything since 2004 which means a little to no chance of more stories!
crowngirl2 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This is so good it's horrible.

I feel so sad now :(
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
omg so harry did kill draco! :'( :'( :'(

what happened to tom then?
Lilgreyblob chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Wow, I was completely shattered when I finished reading this. Had to hold back tears.. twice. Little bit came through though. Damn, I am amazed. I was completely unaware of what was happening. I had a feeling it wasn't Tom and was Draco.. but I didn't really expect it to be Draco. This was amazing. My heart broke when I finished reading this. Had to force myself to stop whining before I finally got the courage to write a review. You are really good at writing tragedy. D: *winces*.

Well then...*cough* XD Thanks for sharing this story.
indy chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Oh my gosh this was so scary...in a good/confusing kind of way - even though it was really sad :(

It was really good though, keep up the good work! :D
Doni chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Oh, heartbreaking. Beautiful and terribly, terribly sad.
GEmKiia chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
omg that was so sad! :( by the way, what does lethe mean? lol
sdvsdvdvb chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
wow, horrifying and very sad. This truly shows the danger of illusions and how they affect reality
SilverGreen98 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Oh my god. What happened? This is definitely a horror fic.

I feel sick and at the same time amazed. Love your writing style.
Julie Long chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
I am a fan of Tempus Fugit, in fact it may be saved on my favorites page. I knew you wrote other things, but I never read any of it till now. Truly I have been missing out, I am glad I took the time to read this. Many times when authors on Fanfiction attempt to write tragedy, they over do it. Luckily you seem to have the perfect handle on drama. Keep writing.