Reviews for One Promise Too Late
unknown80 chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Wow! I actually started liking Kazuma as a character now, so I decided to look for some good romance fictions with him. Lucky! I found a very cute Keiko/Kazuma one made by such a great author :D I had found another one but it was a oneshot sadly..

Nice! Try and update any of your YYH fictions! Can't wait!
Alc Fluteo chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
I love this fic! The characters are spot on and you portrayed them correctly and everything! I like the Keiko/Yusuke pairing but recently, Keiko/Kuwabara has been eating my brain because of how close the two appear to be in some parts of the anime and manga. I really hope that you continue this at some point, it would make me really happy!

I'm adding this to my favorites! -
Starcaoe chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
This is great. I've never even tought about the Keiko Kuwa pairing but it works! Usually, I'm more of a Hiei fan girl but at the moment I'm Kuwa obsessed. You should write more on this pairing!
Rheanen chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
please update
Lil DragonLex chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Aww. This was so cute. Though I am a huge supporter for Kuwabara and Yukina, I still like this very much.
Katzztar chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
I liked this chapter.

At the end it says TBC ... is it really going to be continued? I would like to read some more.
Katzztar chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
I liked this chapter.

Jovianokami chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Oh, please! PLease hurry with the next chapter! I real what to read this Keiko/Kazuma story! please, please, please come with the next chapter out soon! and what going to happen when Yusuke comes back?
Katzztar chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
I followed the link that you posted at aff.n. I'm glad that you did give the link. This was the type of senario I thought would happen what if Urameshi didn't return as promised? Would Keiko turn to Kuwa, who's been there?

I wish there was more...
Vulpixi Misa chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Aw that was cute. I always wanted to read a KeikoxKuwabara fic, thanks for making one. When I watched the first few episodes of YYH, I was kinda thinking of this couple, and I was wondering if there were any of them on Um.. yeah..
yukina901 chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
You know, this is thr first time I've seen this pairing.I think you'll make it work out after all your other stories did I beg of you please update soon or the anticioation will kill ! _
Sailor Panda chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Oh, yeah. Definitely a rare pairing. But you're right, it's cute and what you've got so far is promising. It might be difficult to pull off a romance between them successfully but I have every confidence that you've got the talent to do it! (_)
Dustbunny3 chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Dustbunny: Cool! I never thought I'd find myself liking Kuw/Kei but I really like this!
Marshmallow: This was cute and really good.
Bunnydust: It was okay
Mm/Db: -_-
Zephyrus chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
*gasp* Oh. My. Word. I've never seen this pairing before! I love your Keiko/whoever stories! Wow. I'm just deeply impressed. This one goes into my favorites. Please continue.
LoupeyLady chapter 1 . 5/10/2004