Reviews for Revelations & Regrets
Guest chapter 20 . 9/14/2017
Finish this story
Ithanny chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
I really hope that this is a story that you will pick up again, I love how you build the characters and evole them. This is also a rather "adult" take on the series, the whole mental aspect of it that is. I guess it is/was a cartoon aimed for kids, but still...

If you do continue this, I can't wait to see what you will do with EvilLyn's and TriClops' knowledge about the situation.

Please continue!

/Ithanny (Do not really have the energy to log in right now (haven't for the last... Three? years), not sure if I remember my password. ;-))
Guest chapter 20 . 10/27/2013
Eideann,
You have an amazing talent. Your stories are incredible. I really hope that someday soon you'll come back and finish them all.
I can understand how life can take all your time and energy. Hopefully your muse will come roaring back and your wonderful stories can be completed.
I for one can't wait for that day. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed.
swartzvald chapter 20 . 9/7/2013
What a terrible place to end. Oh wel, pretty good up to thst point. Shame you decided not to continue.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/10/2013
Love the story, just wish it was longer! I hope you come back to it.
sam jepsen chapter 20 . 6/4/2013
I found the whole story so far very enlightening. This is the first time I thought about Adam's mental condition of being He-Man. I can't wait for the next chapter.
jjgeraghty chapter 20 . 6/2/2013
Love the story, I really hope you come back to it!
WolfDaughter chapter 20 . 2/21/2013
Hey there, just a friendly little nudge. I think your last author's note said you would post sooner than a 15 month gap? Can I poke you into posting a few more chapters? I'm really quite interested in knowing how this all gets resolved, especially with so many, including some of the villains, now aware of the secret.
forbidden-neko chapter 20 . 12/17/2012
Hi! I love your He-Man stories and would be extremely happy if you would update those one! It's so well written and I still have it faced after all this time. Please tell me your trying to continue it...even if there is some writers block hindering you, a note in the story telling us who love your work that this story is not abandoned would be a relief! Thank you so much for the wonderful He-Man stories you have written! Yours a my favorite by far!

Neko
Fianna9 chapter 20 . 11/10/2012
I hope that some day you can finish this story. I really enjoy it.
alphalover chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Please update this! It's 2012! New beginnings or at the very least, old endings .Please?
ananova chapter 20 . 11/10/2011
I really like this fic. I love how you show how the stress of living a double-life has affected Adam after so much time. And I love how certain people are finally taking notice that not everything is how it seems. I can't wait to see what happens next. Is Adam going to be alright? How will they rescue him from Skeletor? And what is this foreshadowing of Randor's death if he learns the secret? Why would that kill him? Unless the reality of the Sorceress' vision is that he is already dying, perhaps injured in a fight, and Adam decides to come clean and admit the truth.

One other question. Is Dorgan an original character? I don't remember him from the original series or the new one but it has been a long time since I watched either so I could be mistaken.

To conclude this review, I really enjoyed this fic and hope you will update it as soon as you can.
cvg chapter 20 . 4/12/2011
Nice story. Why don't you update sooner?
Werewolf2300 chapter 7 . 3/14/2011
great story please write more when you get the chance to there is not enought He-man storys out there.

and i like the way you showed adam i think it is very well a true work of Genius
DrAgOnGrIl25 chapter 7 . 3/5/2011
i learned something you are really mean to adam,and have a love of having people think hes gay i is so funny :D