Reviews for Let's Be Us Again
always-kh chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
it's... a little cheesy for my taste and i mean it's normal for couples to want space sometimes so i don't see why he would so suddenly not need his space anymore i think he'd just be more careful not to hurt her anymore. but eh.
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Wow, I can sooo see that happening. I think you're good at writing songfics. The songs you choose really suit the situation.
RandomTopic chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
I don't know how to tell a good songfic from a bad one. I mean, all you have to do is put some song lyrics in between writing right? Or is there more to it then that?

I liked this by the way.
Hanzatsu-Hime chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY...(continues 4 2 bigillion more seconds) REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY TRULY SINCERELY LUVD IT! IT WUZ SO0O0O0O0O0O CUTE AND EMOTIONAL! GO SQUAFFIE ROMANCE, GO!

keep on ritin! _ *faves*
skippinsunday chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
sigh... perfect...
generic soda chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
very good plot. loved it. cant think of anything to say.
Sonora-Margaret chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Very Nice. I liked it alot!
Bryanna chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
Yay! Cute-ness. I have a thing for emotional torture on Squall.
Demented-Kitteh chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
O! HOLY! WOOT WOOT! We should be expecting some jr. squiffies soon!

YEY-NESS! great story! i luff how you left Leon all hopeless fer yuff-sters! I LUVED IT and i accualy cried . *cough*
Kimou chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Read it.

This is my review.
Sqully chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
That was great!
DEADACCOUNT000 chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
So so so so so sweet! I loved it! You have a real talent for Squffie. Bye-cha! -
xXRiku's SweetheartXx chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
AW that was cute !
that was really really good yup yup
classengurl chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Putting the fact aside that I dislike country music, even though I live in Oklahoma, that was beautiful. Simply beautiful. The words aligned well, and it didn't sound cheesy. It was soft and touching, and it gave me hope that guys really do have feelings. Wonderful job!
-classengurl
Annjirika chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
AW! I cant..theres nothing i can even...just AW! So cute!