Reviews for Of Dreams, Delusions, and Demons
Arthur has no sisters. Ginny was the first female Weasly in centuries, no?
riverrat chapter 32 . 7/28/2014
Great story. I guess Margret just got vanished by Severus's bout of accidental magic.
Interesting plot and thanks for finishing this tale.
darkdranzer chapter 31 . 4/16/2014
really? they just let her go?
FlameOfIllumination chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Lovely start. an intriguing idea.
Hermes Salazar Snape chapter 32 . 4/19/2011
Terribly good story, I'd say. Leaving me panting with more and more questions. I love the way you brought out Snape's state of unconsciousness and a muggle in the picture was certainly intriguing. See you in book two, soon.
fan-rei chapter 12 . 3/2/2011
it looks like an interesting plot. i'll need to read more of it when i have more time. i would have put the story in angst or drama category.
icansoar chapter 32 . 2/1/2011
This story is amazing, and though my mind keeps on yelling out "NO HE'S HALF-BLOOD" everytime they refer to him as the Pureblood (Bloody canon!), it's absolutely perfect. I'm looking forward to reading the next book.
surlyjo chapter 32 . 12/22/2009
I enjoyed the coupling of muggle science in a wizarding setting. I thought your Molly was awesome and motherly.

On to book 2!
SnapeAngel chapter 32 . 8/18/2009
well it took long enough for moody to do the right thing and horrible that severus had to go through all that..ok, next book..
SnapeAngel chapter 25 . 8/18/2009
FINALLY mad-eye wakes up! shit!
SnapeAngel chapter 21 . 8/18/2009
alastor! *lots of curse words!* gr!
SnapeAngel chapter 17 . 8/18/2009
they realy need to move severus somewhere whre alastor and the others can't find him..this is pathetic!
SnapeAngel chapter 15 . 8/18/2009
*sigh* they got to the week members of the order..shesh
SnapeAngel chapter 14 . 8/18/2009
molly as the 'tea lady' that's cute

poor sev..can't wait till he gets those horrible drugs out of his system
SnapeAngel chapter 9 . 8/18/2009