Reviews for Replacement Options
El Nino1 chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
You make me want to give up writing. I've read stories that were published and paid-for that didn't impress me. I've read stories that came out of a college-level writer's workshop, written by people who were majoring in English, that didn't impress me. This impresses me. I think that if you ever wrote original fiction, you would stand a good chance of getting published and making some money.
IndigoHyacinth chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Usually I don't like pairings that put "alike" people together-but it seemed quite well done in this story. Besides, it's got Isaaru-and there really don't seem to be enough fictions about him on this site .

That was interesting, the way you examined the inner workings of these two characters-and the way you reflected Baralai through his interrogation of Isaaru.

Heh...and that apple was great. Loved how it kept coming up, mocking Baralai, and how it also managed to create that running theme through the story.
Dark Seraphim chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Generally, I enjoyed it! Those two just sizzle, don't they? It's why I love exploring Baralai/Isaaru. They're very much alike and yet different. I see what you mean by rushing it though. I noticed that towards the end.

But, I liked it very much. I liked the subtlety.