Reviews for Don't Have To Be Strong
No Name chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Your writing still makes me smile. :)

Hopefully the next chapter won't be TOO short, huh?
Pyroclastic flow chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Awesome.
no one chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
aww dat waz so swt! D great work
accountkiller2384678 chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
this is some good stuff right here. very good.
ReLiC AnGeL chapter 1 . 4/18/2005
Aww, that was really beautiful! *sniff* Such a sad begining, but... it had a wonderful ending. ya think, it could be related to the Rue/Mint story Breach In The System? If it did, by the way, I'm just saying that I LOVE your fanfiction a lot! Happy writing, lots of smiles, and good luck for a happy future! Ja ne! ~Relic-angel~

PS I've just signed in and posted my own story called Threads of Fate 2. It's not much but with reviews it can grow from a tiny starseed to a bright shining light!
ACCL chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Once again reviewing one of your Kirges... I'm outta words by now as I've already reviewed -almost- all the others but, well... great.
Lena chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
Hey this was pretty great. I just recently found this website and just happened to wander onto ur story even though it's a year old. Keep up the good work. Chrono Cross RULES!
Alatril Carnesr chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
Aw... That's so sweet. Heh heh. It would have been evil if Leena had walked in right then. Heh heh heh
Rhapsody Kaizoku chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
That was great!you should right more!keep up the good work _
joe chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
All i can say is damn im like one of the biggest kirge fans
Picky chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Yep, that was very sweet among with the characters being in character ;)
Please write more!
Unused Account 2 chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
Wow, just great. I really did enjoy that read. You caught Kid's character very well I thought. Both Kid and Serge felt like themselves. Very nice, I cannot express that enough. Makes you sigh a little when you think of the ending of the game. Keep up the nice work.
escudo-blade chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
I love it, please write more kirge fics, I love them
Ying Fa Xang chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Aw...That was so sweet i'm getting cavities.
Please write more!