Reviews for Shadow of Darkness
morgan.walker.564 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I actually really enjoyed this. I am a writer too. I was upset when I couldn't find the second chapter. Please write more. I can tell you indeed love to write because you are gifted with describing your words. I do hope you write chapter 2.
rae rae chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
where can i get the original book not the movie guide one?
always.theheartbeat chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Ah, you should really update this! It's so amazing, and you gotz awesome writing skillz, and yeah!
xoxoxGabriella-Katxoxox chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
this is such an awesome story! please right the next chapter!
Kairi's-twin chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
THis is an awesome story I can NOT wait to see what happens next! I hope you update soon!PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

~kairi's twin~
Eliment2000 chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
i cant wait till the next chapter, it was great!
eliment2000 chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
wow, loved it do some more chapters id luv to read it1
Anna chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
Excellent! Keep going. I'm glad someone is doing a story for the background of Anna and Aleera. I was going to right one too, but school is a nuisance...
BetaReject chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
This is wonderful! I loved the details of Anna's friendship with Aleera and I admit I'm so happy to know i'm not the only who thought those two may have been friends before she became Dracula's mistress. I really hope you do write more on this tale because you have me so intrigued!
Becky Greenleaf chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Good plot. Interesting concept. The first chapter is good and a chapter two is begging to be written *Winning smile*. I hope you decided to update this sometime. I will be looking forward to reading more about Aleera and Anna.
musicgirl141 chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Definite potential. Please write more!
Doris chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
Agh. No update yet? :p Please, pleaase continue this! Please don't let it die - it was way too good! I want to read the rest of it, really!
Horserider chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Love the premise! Pray continue! ~HR
Doris chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
It's great so far! I love the plot idea, and your writing style is very good. Keep going!
WaterFarie88 chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
This is a good plot. I can see Aleera and Anna acting like that. Nice story! :)