Reviews for Falling Into Place
CaliforniaCougar chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
aw! sigghh... so cute... )
evilteddybear chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
so does that mean that you are going to make another chapter? if so then please do it soon. Um...yeah, I love this, it's really good like all your AoshixMisao stories. I was wondering if you would consider updating the farm story and the one where Misao is Aoshi's assistant? I really like those stories. and please update this one as well if you plan to at all in the near future. Um...thank you for all of the work and time you put into the making of these storie, I really do apreciate it.
Summoner Lenne10 chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
KAWAII! Aww, I REALLY want more... THAT IS-SO- FRICKEN KAWAII!

KK then, heh.
jesphoenix05 chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
What I love the most about you're writing is that no matter what universe you put Aoshi and Misao the chemistry between them is always correct!

I love this!
Lucky Meryl chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
AWW!

~DPA
kenshinobsession chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
omg... dat was awesome! it's so dramatic and romantic! _x well, if yur not goin to make it a one-shot, UPDATE SOON! _x
Arashi7 chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
Wow. I never thought Misao would have the guts to actually propose! Great fic, gal, original and romantic, good job!
Airen2 chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
This is still a wonderful one-shot. However, if that's not what you want than I will read the other chpaters too.
Oyuki chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
so good! so interesting! i hope you have the next part up soon! pretty please!
Seppuku Doll chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Ahh! x.o And I liked it too. Reminds me almost of my lemon, only less...lemony. Obviously. Oh well, you've a million other stories to work on! XD This was real sweet though.
The last samurai chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Cute very cute
and read my story chapter 3 will be up
Kay-san1ShinomoriMiyu chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Well in that case, i'm glad you're lazy and shit. cuz now there'll be more story! yay! this is great! hehe, i love the betting on wheather they would marry!That was hilarious! write more soon please!
RosesFromPluto chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
_ This fic was really good! You don't see many stories where Misao is the one proposing, but actually, I think it makes the most sense. Your fic was very original and well written, and without any OOCness! Ja!
indigochipmunk chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
ah...lots of fluff and love. this story is so cute!
spirit demon chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
this is very good... to bad this is only a oneshot... why havent you read my story! great now u make me cry! :(