Reviews for The Path of Pins
Shebali chapter 9 . 9/24/2014
Been a while since the last update I see. Even so, here's to hoping you might return to the story someday...

I liked KD and this is a lovely IY spin on it. Wish there was more. :)
TESKATLIPOKA chapter 9 . 1/20/2014
So good yet no longer updated. Sesshomaru didn't even have any fun:(
THE-BloodRedQueen chapter 9 . 10/18/2013
You should really finish good though
chibi-Clar chapter 9 . 6/29/2013
Oooh!
What will happen!?
Will kohaku give naraku the jewl shard. ?
Will seshoumaru get his chance? And ...
When will shippou appear?
Question; will we see kagomes caring side to children in the story?
Overall! Cool
Tee chapter 9 . 11/28/2012
Nice story. I love the idea and the way you still manage to keep every one in character even with Kagomes interesting employment. Very lovely and enjoyable! Kinda sux that it ends on a cliffy tho -.-
I'd love to see more . however unlikely, I have to ask lol.
thetamedrose chapter 9 . 12/19/2011
What a brilliant story.

You've made your own AU world which is quite plausible had Kagome lived in Japan's past. It's absolutely intriguing, along with the distinctive way in which you write. Ive been hooked since I've found your story and I haven't stopped reading. I've been fascinated by your plot since chapter one.

Although it pains me to see that you haven't updated in many years, I still have hope that you may, as this is an absolutely must-be-updated story. Don't give up hope! Continue on, and get those creative writing juices flowing!

Katy
JeniNeji chapter 9 . 8/22/2011
Oh do please continue! I will a review for every chapter i didnt! That means eight with the new chapter ;)
JeniNeji chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
Awesome chapter
LilouJay chapter 9 . 8/10/2011
Man! this story is Awesome :D Great idea and VERY well written x
black.heart.substitute chapter 9 . 5/10/2011
I love this story! I really hope you start working on it again soon.
BrokenHeartsMend chapter 9 . 3/12/2011
Pleeaase update soon, I love your story! Ox
BeautifulTwisted chapter 9 . 1/26/2011
this is really good . It looks like you haven't updated in a while, but...please update :)
shiftedsoul chapter 9 . 11/16/2009
Just like Dangerous Beauty! I Love it! pls let her give sango a massage. I think it would be interesting if she catered to a female!
Malfoy's Kitten chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
love it
Alice246 chapter 9 . 8/26/2009
This is one of my favorite fan fics in this archive. Please, I have to know how it ends. I know you've probably moved on, and I don't know if anyone else has commented on this story, but I honestly think it is too good to leave unfinished.

-A devoted reader