Reviews for Ten Years Down the Road
Wendymypooh chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
OMG! You have me bawling here...wow...what a heart wrenching story...I'm glad you had the gang all together...and that Rachel made it back in time for her and Monica to say goodbye.
DramaQn621 chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
that was sad! Will there be more?
Sylvesthetica chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
That was such a good story, I really enjoyed it. Thank you for making such wonderful stories.
Stevethecool
Turtlegirl chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
This story was GREAT! It made me cry. Friends
is my favorite show. Keep Writing.
spender chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
CRY that was beutiful... will there be another chapter? CRY
Somehing chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Morbid. Depressing. I'm on the verge of tears. You sure do know how to capture your readers. I'm impressed.*sniffles*
MyImmortal329 chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Once again, thanks for the wonderful feedback. I'm not sure if I'm going to make this into a continuing story or leave it at this. But I did want to make a little note to say that it is very possible for a healthy person to die of Cancer at this young of an age. Monica was 45 in this story. My uncle died of Cancer when he was twenty and they only knew about the cancer for a week.
Jon Quill chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
I don't believe for a second that a healthy chick like Monica could get cancer at that young an age.
You should have made her die of an enlarged heart or ALS. This is too much of a downer.
Samwise809 chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
This is so sad!1Aww i cried! Is it the end? If not continue! But if it is, it is a very sweet ending! So good!
Louisea chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Touching! You write so well that you almost made me cry!
Louisea
BalletPrincess chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Wow! That was very well written... and sad. But I enjoyed it. Good job!
Kelley chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
OMG OMG OMG that was soososo fantastic! I have never cried at a movie or book or fic but the tears were just rollin on this one .Gosh that was great
BroadwayDiva chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
wow...so sad:-( especially since i was listening to the song my immortal when i read it. that song fits perfectly with it. I don't think i have ever cried that hard when i read a story. Please write more
Erin chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
That was an AWESOME beginning! I like the stuff I've seen from you so far! I read another one of your stories, can't remember which, and loved it!
Continue please!
Erin :)
UpsidedownPB chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
This is very good, but I just have one small problem. It seems that there are a lot of Monica cancer stories around at the moment, and she always seems to die! I know it makes the story more interesting but... megh, I can't complain cos it's a good story, and you're a wonderful writer. Please continue, although it's a good stand-alone.