Reviews for Lost
Jojo657 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Wow a tragic story, I just watched the Chris Jericho and Trish Stratus story line a I loved it
trishnjefflover chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Love it!I also love Chris and Trish together Chris Jericho is pne pf my favorite wrestlers I FUCKIN LOVE THAT SEXY BEAST
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I was crying (cry) I love this story (sob)
Glamagirl chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
That was intense! Poor Chris, he lost everything. That woman had no right to take tis boy away from him, nothing justify that. I loved this!
funkytown chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
man that was AWESOME I was completely addicted! pls write more stories!
beachgal607 chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
This is SO good! It is very different and throughout the whole thing I felt so in tap into both Trish and Chris's emotions. Wow. Keep up the good work!
Wolfaline chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
All I can say at this moment is wow...

Great story... I'll explain more in a pm...
babyhardyzgal13 chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
how cute. i loved it. :)
BigRedMachineUK chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
one word: damn.
RawRebel chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Loved the story, it was so realistic. You're an amazing writer and that was one of the best fic's I've ever read!
TakerTakeMe chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
I loved this story! It was so sad, though! Poor Chris and Trish. Great job here, you made it seem so real!
Jen chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
Not strange at all. That fic gave me goosebumps and I literally cried at work reading it. That was f*cking beautiful. You certainly can write. Amazing, Amazing fic.
RemainNameless chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
omg..that was..so great. beyound words
gUrLwItDaWoRdZlIkEmAgIcK chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
wow...gurl, u got some talent! LOL...I love this story...ecellent job!
Jack Krauser chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Jesus H. Tap Dancin' Christ. I just don't know what to say. That story was so awesome. I swear, you're not the first person to think of the affair idea. I've thought of it before too, because Trish and Chris fit together like a custom made glove. It's almost like they should be married, no offense to Jessica and Chris's new son, Ash. I think you and me are cut from the same cloth. :)