Reviews for Perhaps In The Past
jhamAnie098 chapter 26 . 9/3/2012
we are the same...I also hate Tomoe and Megumi..it would bE better if theyare not here..thanks for the story..I really like it..
Daisy's Blog chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
it's an interesting beginning

it really caught my interest
Nadya Lubov chapter 28 . 8/6/2009
It was a really awesome story. Maybe you should re read the manga or watch the show and get back into it like I did. And pleze write the rest *sniffle*. *sigh* I knew it wasn't going to be complete when I started reading it, but... it was a really good story.
cleoclaudia chapter 28 . 8/20/2008
wow, i was expecting this, but i was saving some hope that you would go on with the story, but i certainly understand you, but i mean wow, it was a reat story, over the years, i truly enjoyed from beggining to the end, well im not so in Harry Potter, but certainly wish you good luck, Ja ne
cloudsallaround chapter 28 . 8/12/2008
Such a sad ending :( Well, I guess it IS what you should expect with angst. Wow, I haven't been reading PintheP since the beginning (hell, I didn't even know what WAS!), but 4 years of working on it is really.. amazing. Thank you for writing this! :] It's been a fun ride, as short as I've been riding it.
skenshingumi chapter 28 . 8/11/2008
I read your summary and I must admit I found it quite funny. Something so absolutely nihilistic is very hard to pull off and not seem self-indulgent. In any case, the story was absorbing up to this point. A quick synopsis regardless of the plan would not do it justice.
Itsa Mia chapter 28 . 8/9/2008
I didn't imagine that this would be one of those that ended with EVERY BODY dying. Well the story was really good while it lasted. I'm glad that you told us what you had been planning, though, because nothing is worse than an unfinished story. thought this was unfinished, you gave us closure. Thank Goodness you did, or i might just go psycho...
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 28 . 8/8/2008
Wow, really dark ending you had planned, but thanks so much for at least giving a summary of it. Too many authors just abandon stories without a word of explanation or regret, leaving the readers without any closure or the satisfaction of knowing how things turned out in the end.

Your thoughtfulness is much appreciated.
My Name Is R.C chapter 28 . 8/7/2008
Aww, I'm going to miss this story! Too bad you're not into the fandom anymore... The proposed ending, by the way, was a bit much. xD Agnst to the extreme! Not really my cup of tea... Well, I'm glad you at least decided to give us closure. At least I know what happens. Heh!

- R.C.
spirit-mage-234 chapter 28 . 8/7/2008
Well, it sucks that you aren't going to continue on with this story, and it sucks even more that you don't consider yourself a part of the RuroKen fandom anymore, but if that's what you feel...

Anyway, it was an enthralling story. However, what you had planned out for the remainder of the story, was frankly not what I expected. I expected angst, but not to this extremity. Plus, I hoped that you would have included more about Tomoe, Kaoru's future of producing the world's most powerful samurai (perhaps with you-know-who), etc.

Oh well. Guess that will never be.

Good luck.
Nathan Miles chapter 28 . 8/7/2008
You know, after reading that summarization, I’m actually quite glad that you decided to discontinue the story. Way too much angst and drama. The ending wasn’t particularly exciting and it sort of seemed like the type of ending a stereotypical Emo ninth-grader who hates their life because they know they will never have enough eyeliner to get the attention of the other emofags in their school would have written. I suppose it would have been a much more entertaining to read in the elongated version considering the condensed summary was way too much… Haha. Anyway, I enjoyed reading your story and I thank you for giving us closure.
Itachiforever342 chapter 27 . 4/30/2008
Please update, update, update! It was very good! I want to see what happens between Kaoru and Battosai/Kenshin!
62635377 chapter 27 . 12/26/2007
I actually appreciated the story, the chapters are kind of short.

I think that the story will be skillfully written no matter the plot, just don't kill kaoru.
FallenAngel chapter 27 . 10/16/2007
Yay! I'm so happy that your back! I loved this chapter and I can't wait for the next one. Don't stay away long!
DumbButt chapter 27 . 10/12/2007
All I have to say is wow.

Just started reading this today and

I really really hope you do continue this.

It's a very good story, so don't let anyone

tell you anything otherwise.