Reviews for Easier to Run
Little Cruxis Fool chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
He has a ferret... This needs to continue.
Alex the Anachronistic chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
It's interesting. I like Squeaks a great deal.
Brooklynnx chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
I enjoyed it a lot, actually. I don't think Draco sucked-I mean, he is a hard character to write for.
Bebob chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
K, so I just realized that I have never read any of your stories. Haha, it's too bad you didn't continue this one. I personally woulda read it for the Draco/Ginny ship. He's a wuss, but he's evil and that makes him uber hot! lol, Ginny is bad ass enough to keep him in line; that and the couple is just too adorable not to consider. lol, done rambling...

Tara
blueinkpen chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
FERRET!
MysticWolfPack chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
I think you should continue. It seems like it will be a very good story
Astrea Von Hurston chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
It was good. I Iove ferrets! Which made me fall in love with Malfoy when I found out his animagus form was a ferret! Yay!
Nitesh chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Aw, he's only kind to his dear ferret now, is he? Aw... anyway, lovely beginning, would like to see more!
rainbowparty chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Draco isnt that bad, I think we need a couple more chapters to be the judge of that;) luv ya
Nymphtonks chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
Seems great! Hope it won't be too long to get the next chapter!
Marauder1prongs chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
I want you to continue. Squeaks is so cute. lol. forget Draco! Sorry I'm in a bit of a laughing mood right now. I have no idea why because today was shit. Well just hurry with the next. If there is a next. This is good and I want to see if Draco makes it to Hogwarts. Eventhough your summary gives it away!
MaisjetadoreSiriusNoir chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
this was really good! continue please! i wanna find out more about squeaks!is he and animagius?
Catmint chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
This is a great start! Squeaks in particular is very cute. Do update soon!
Delf-the-Pirate chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Hmm. I like it. Although Draco is a bit OOC, I think it does kind of fit in - he's run away, after all! And I do like Squeaks. He's very cute.
Minor thing - wouldn't Draco have his wand as well? Unless his father broke it or something...please enlighten us!
This is turning out to be a good story. I'm looking forward to the Draco/Ginny...unless you meant Draco/George! *eek*
-QueenD
Witch at heart chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
It's a good story, but maybe you should elaborate more on what happened the day Draco ran away, to give us a bit more understanding of what's happening.