Reviews for Mr World
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 9 . 12/7/2013
I know this story is an old one - but I just had to review and say that i thought you had an excellent idea.. The girls where so cruel and yet their choices are great..

I love the comments especially from good old Beach Head and Low Light..

I so wish you'd finished it I'd love to know how the guys actually did in the contest.. Did they protect the president's daughter or did they cause a national incident..
Also, I'm assuming the item that was destroyed that would mean certain death, well a certain Painful death - should he survive this contest was Beach Head's bear..

excellent story..
mmkfire chapter 9 . 3/12/2007
are you going to finsh it. i want to see who wins.

michelle
Estel A Duath chapter 9 . 2/2/2006
You are most welcome :) more? saes? i wanna find out who wins *sighs*
Lysander chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
You never mentioned who and what role Crimson is. I'm thinking what if you let her be a member from Judge Advocate General Corps like Major Sarah McKenzie from JAG TV series? Joe has too many combat duty officers already so one more beautiful geek in Class-A uniform shouldn't hurt.

Beside, JAG unit members have to be SANE, and that fits your Crimson's description.

Don't bother write about this now anyway, wait until the girls arrive at the paegent venue and let Crimson do the introduction.
Tower of Babel chapter 9 . 9/11/2005
Funny, but...

Xamot: Brother help where are you brother!

Tomax: Certainly not saving your ass.

X&T would never act indifferent to each other.

You need to check your grammer. Throughout the story, you've missed essential brakes in conversion, and capitalization, that absolutely need to be there. Also, Miss Universe is a pageant. Hence: The Miss Universe Pageant.
Lady Sienna chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Good story! ROTFL. Write more soon.
trecebo chapter 8 . 7/12/2005
All I can say it Bwahahahaha and what did they break?
trecebo chapter 5 . 7/12/2005
Rolling, man, rolling on the floor and laughing. Roadblock layin down the moves... and Wreck joining in...Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!
Estel A Duath chapter 7 . 10/28/2004
Oh man ROTFLMFAO! that was so funny. Saes continue. Le hanta
Skye chapter 6 . 9/2/2004
OMG that is SO funny! I can't WAIT to see what you made Wet Suit and Leather Neck destroy. ( personally, I think it has something to do with Beach Head) and Beach in a speedo? LMAO hurry and continue!
roguedoll chapter 5 . 9/2/2004
hehehehehehe too funny
Alison chapter 5 . 6/15/2004
This is hilarious. Can't wait to read more.
Kat chapter 5 . 6/15/2004
I just wanted to let you know that this is a great story, great idea, & I enjoy it immensely. However, I think it would be to your benefit and the benefit of your readers to secure yourself a proofreader. I noticed several misspellings, missing words, and punctuation problems that makes it difficult to read. I'm not sure how you go about getting a proofreader, but I'm sure that several of your fellow writers here can give you pointers. I don't want this to sound negative because I really do enjoy this story, and I know several of your reviewers enjoy it as well. I like to look at it as constructive criticism.
Slayne22 chapter 3 . 5/13/2004
Ah... a nice, entertaining and yet...evil... fic. *steeples fingers together and uses best Mr. Burn's voice* Egselent!
Cover Girl chapter 3 . 5/12/2004
You're evil! This is a riot, keep writing!