Reviews for Van Helsing 2:Where Devils Tread Very Cautiously
GO FOR IT chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
Ian chapter 2 . 6/7/2004
srry too lazy to log in

DreAmGuRl chapter 16 . 6/7/2004
Please continue i love this story!

Naomie chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
GO FOR IT! pwease for US! we love you ... did you know that!

SO PLEASE GO FOR IT!

*Naomie*

Delete me motherfuckers chapter 16 . 6/7/2004
padapapapa I'm loving it...

this story rocks, so...

GO FOR IT!GO FOR IT!GO FOR IT!

pretty pwease go for it?

Hikari
The Hallowed Cat chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Iilana's a Mary Sue, but just because I'm saying that doesn't mean you’re not a good writer. Your description is excellent and the plot is believable but Iilana's characterisation is the only thing letting you down.

If you want to e-mail me about this my address is .
Countess Verona Dracula chapter 16 . 5/31/2004
Aww, I love the ending! And that conversation was too classic, I was howling with laughter! It's nice to see Carl has a girlfriend... I was having me doubts. I'm off to read the sequel!

Countess Verona Dracula chapter 15 . 5/31/2004
One hell of a long night, I'll say! Another fantastic job!

Countess Verona Dracula chapter 14 . 5/31/2004
Aww, cousinly love... a little monster, LOL. Another great chapter, Carl sneezing in the middle was too precious! *hugs him again*

Countess Verona Dracula chapter 13 . 5/31/2004
Wee, I love this story! And poor Carl with his cold! *hugs Carl* That was a fun chapter, I liked it!

kelly chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
GO FOR IT! not kidding, i already read a van helsing fac fic that stopped at 16 chp. and it made me mad, so thats why i went searching for a new one, when i found this one.

i dont want it to end this one rocks, and it'll be hard to find a new one like this one. keep it going, and if you can email me the updates!
Summer Knight chapter 16 . 5/28/2004
GO FOR IT! incredable! I loved it. GO FOR IT! GO FOR IT! GO FOR IT!
Dracona In Volata chapter 16 . 5/28/2004
I love this story. *munches happily on oreos* I'm off to start reading the sequal where I left off. Cya there!
Dracona In Volata chapter 8 . 5/28/2004
Another great chapter. I especially like the "What are we, chopped liver?" line and the response.
Dracona In Volata chapter 3 . 5/28/2004
I'm back again! Just dropping in to say I love the references to mythology.
96 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »