Reviews for Van Helsing 2:Where Devils Tread Very Cautiously
Sokorra Lewis chapter 15 . 5/19/2004
Go Carl!
Another great chapter-love the action.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 15 . 5/19/2004
I can't wait until you continue this story. Hopefully Carl is alright.
HyperCaz chapter 14 . 5/18/2004
good chappies!
Sokorra Lewis chapter 14 . 5/18/2004
Once again, very good. The ony problem I found was the formating and that was personal choice so that doesn't reflect on you.
And to answer your question:
1 Sean Bean ;)
2 have no clue
3Lucy sounds good
4 Cathrine Zeta Jones
HyperCaz chapter 12 . 5/18/2004
*sighs* and now this has to be added to a fav list. *sighs again* This is a GREAT fic so keep writing. uhm...writer's block. ghastly thing that. well you got the bad guys and the good guys so that's a start. lol. attacks by creatures sent by bad guys? heh. my imagination in a nutshell.
Rachel chapter 12 . 5/17/2004
Thanks for the great love-ness! Great chapter!
INMH chapter 12 . 5/17/2004
I've been following your story from the beginning, and I think it's magnificent! Keep it up!
Emma chapter 11 . 5/17/2004
I want to see more Gabriel and Anna!
Email me if your stuck!
Sokorra Lewis chapter 12 . 5/17/2004
It's me again- just I am at school right now and therefore can not log in.
Very nice chapter. It was nice to see something happy for awhile as well as what thier relationship with each other is.
Too bad Gabe doesn't have a sense of humor althuogh him chasing them was sorta funny too.
Sokorra Lewis chapter 11 . 5/16/2004
Very good. However I believe you are focusing too much on plot and action and not so much on character development. I enjoy your new character and I like how your making Carl not just a background person. You should put more detail though into the scenes. It just seemed so rushed. Perhaps take a chapter and have no action between the four and Circe but interaction between themselves. You could explain how Anna and Gabe are reacting to thier new relationship and also how Carl feels about what has happened in the last year. Perhaps some inner monolouge from all the characters on what the situation is about.
It is a very good plot idea and a possible idea for a sequel to the movie. I was surprised to find a story so far along for Van Helsing. Don't feel bad about Writer's block. It's taken me two years to get to chapter five in one of my stories and I still am not to the middle of the story yet. Writer's block will do that to you.
I am going to add this story to my favorites and check on it when it's updated:)
A friend chapter 11 . 5/16/2004
Just a thought: You could have your characters plan the final battle against Circe. Carl could, in one way or another, face off with Erik and Iilana could face off with Circe. The other characters could fight Circe's followers. During the planning, though, you could have Iilana discover her true feelings for Carl. All this is just a thought. Do with it what you will.
Yours truly,
Friend
Rachel chapter 11 . 5/16/2004
Anything with Gabriel/Anna is good with me
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 11 . 5/16/2004
Sorry bud, I can't think of any plot threads for ya. If I could, I'd give them to ya. Sorry
INMH chapter 9 . 5/15/2004
*(They had BETTER bring Anna back in the sequel! The ending shocked me.)*
I'm with you! They'd better! I LOVE YOUR STORY TO ABSOULUTE DEATH!
-INMH
fanfiction fanatic chapter 7 . 5/15/2004
this is good please continue
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »