Reviews for Just A Fairytale
nothereanymore08 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
I know this story had been posted a long time ago, but I just read it and, though it's not finished, I have to say this is one of my favorites of this couple, and one of my favorites of all the fics I'd read. Could work like an oneshot perfectly.

I swear I did MELT with this; half the story, and I was giggling like a maniac. I love Gourry here, too sweet for words. In fact, both were sweet, but in character... and that's one of the things that amazed me so much.

You did a great job with this hope you can read this comment, 'cause I think you really deserve to be congratulated for this (and by the way, sorry for my english xD)
CT chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
Aw This is a great chapter sweet and fluffy.

I want to know what happens next. Please update.
Lina chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
OMG! You HAVE to finish it! *melts* You're doing a great job with the details. Could you do another chapter?
Angela Pirate Ryoko chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
I was in the mood for a bit of Lina/Gourry love. Thanks for such a pretty story.
Saiko-chan chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Hello, this is Saiko-chan, romance extraordinare! (seriously. I'm my friends' love guru's when it comes to guys ... now, why the hell don't I have a boyfriend ... ?)

*ahem* ANYWAYS, This, on a scale of 1 to 10, (drumroll please ... )

... YOU GET A 10! CONGRADULATIONS!~ *starts playing noise makers and throwing confetti* You Are A Grade-A Romance Writer! Good Job, And Keep Up The Good Work!

"Life is like a box of chocolates ... you bite one and it's coconut."
l.a chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
wonderful! enjoyed the details, especially.
Ahria chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
OMG! That was so original! I really loved it! Most L/G stories are the same basic thing but this was something new! _ Very awesome!

Areka Tyliss chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
that ruled
BlueJellyFish chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
That was a great fic! I can't wait for the next chapter! I wanna read! Anywaz, I hope you continue to write stories and the next chapter! Keep up with the great work! Till then!
BlueJellyfish _~
Navvy chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Wow. Amazing! That was incredibly sweet and emotional. I think you captured them excellently and the way you describe the setting is wonderful; very poetic. Truly a work of art!
Vin-the-Mazoku chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
I really like this fic so far.
Can't wait to read more!
CT chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Aw, this is soo cute. What a wounderful moment for Lina and Gourry. The whole setting is very romantic. I can't wait for the rest of this fic. I can see this is going to be a great story. Hope to see more soon.
Gerao-A chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Alandra: Very good story indeed. its very rare to find good L/G stories like this. keep it up the good work I'm liking it very much
greysw chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Great fic - I especially like the way you've tied the Rowdy/Meru story in with Lina and Gourry's current relationship. I've added this one to my favorites, so please keep up the wonderful work!