Reviews for Dragons and Daydreams
Secret Slayer chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
loved it! ]
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
I LOVE those twins! they are so adorable!
wesleyssilverphoenix chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
cute! loved the vamp tomato.
tallycat11 chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
more zoe/Emma!
Fate chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
aw!

So cute!
GlassSplinter chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
so Emma's already slaying at four years of age? i like Emma the philosopher better... and the poet...
RandomInsanePersonWExplosives chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
Cute! I really want more of Emma and Zoe!
Yash chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
Another great story about the twins. Are they getting their own series anytime soon? They are so cute and interesting.
the-faith-less-one chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Short and sweet.

I really liked it.

Angel.
T chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
Love the Little Poet, Little Vamp series! Really funny and sweet. Please more sequels. Please?
Rach chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
:) More from the twins please!
mjm chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Aww! cuteness!
Veggie-Babu-chan chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
Ah.. The joy of Spuffyness.. And Spuffy-kid-ness too. *grins* Utterly adorable, as are ALL your kid fics. I look forward to more of these two. Do you think you'll ever get around to writing that fic about them when they're older and trying to save their parents? I hope so, it sounded really interesting. Well, seeya ya Gidgey-mah-girl. *grins big* ~VBC~
xanya-forever chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Hee, and you posted this one too - yay! Well I'm taking quite a shine to these two, and I love it how they're such opposites, it makes situations involving them very different cos of their extremely different perspectives. I feel sorry for Zoe cos she's not a slayer though, I think she'd make a great one. She seems a lot more into it than Emma, anyway. I loved Emma's thoughts on the dragon who wasn't bad - very cute. Anyway, write more on these two!
BlondieBearsBaby chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
That is so cute! I know angel is an adorable daddy, but spike as a daddy is the cutest thing ive ever read! Love your dialoge.!