Reviews for Just One World after All
BoomPowMina chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Aww fuzzy little bakery :3
i like the story so far
belbieg chapter 11 . 4/25/2013
Hi! I totally love the plot of your fanfiction. It's quite unique. By the way, are you Filipino? Because the song you used in this chapter is basically an OPM(Original Pinoy Music). It's Forevermore by The Side A if I'm not mistaken. Looking forward to read a lot of fanfictions. You have a good writing skills by the way. :)
sqyro chapter 12 . 1/7/2013
love it, it was the most loving and touching fic i've read i enjoyed it and sasuke & sakura's children were adorable i just pictured them as chibi's and they are so cute XD and i loved picturing sasuke as his child self sooo adorable . XD you get free cookies please write more loving stories like this one :) i would love to read them :)
Lady Mouselle chapter 12 . 11/8/2012

I love Sasuke's personality here3
The Tenshis chapter 12 . 3/10/2012
aawww loved it!
Christybug97 chapter 12 . 1/5/2012
I lovee this fic! I finally finished reading it in two days it would of been faster...but stupid school...anyhow I LOVE IT! (: It'll be ask knowing it's overr
autumn4real chapter 12 . 11/23/2011
! loved the story!
chenychi-loves-sasuke-kun chapter 11 . 11/8/2011
i just love the song! my favorite.. i love the story.. nice
Purple Blue AQR chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
.IT. It is sooo sweet and romantic, just the way i like. Sasuke is ooc, but i prefer him better than the cold-and-emotionless-Sasuke-in-the-manga.

I like the idea of making Sasuke and Sakura becam friends before they fell for eachother cause it is very logical. They get to know eachother and had time to decide if it was a right choice or not. The love-for-the-first-sight doesn's made much sense to me.

Anyway, you rock. Keep on doing the good work, ok?
Linda333 chapter 11 . 8/29/2011
This was a very cute story. I really liked how the story didn't drag on forever and ever, it was just the right length:)
Maskedgirl3 chapter 12 . 4/16/2011
This was such a goof fic! AHHH! so sad that it's over :( but thanks for writing it! _
Fashion Monster chapter 12 . 12/4/2010
AMAZING! :D
Conan-Ai chapter 12 . 11/13/2010
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 12 . 8/20/2010