Reviews for What Was Left to be Said
Samara Morgan-ring chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
THAT WAS AWESOME! i thought the end was cheesy too.
Defective Cat57 chapter 1 . 5/30/2004

I hated the ending as well. It sucked through a friggin straw.

I think I'll write my own ending too. Be sure to check it out.
Sweetdeath04 chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Oh I liked the movie ending! It wasnt i the slightest bit cheesy. My mate thought it was complecated though. This is ok. Keep it up
SeppukuSamurai chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
thank u! so im NOT the only one who thought that ending was cheesy? but i do have a question...didnt they say tha the needed the antidote b4 the twelf tole of the clock? their fight was at least ten minutes long...just a thought...anyways i like ur ending better.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
They should have KISSED!
Eria chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
That is definitely cheesy. And Van Helsing isn't a Highlander-type Immortal, either. If you were paying attention to the movie, Dracula was killed by the "Hand of God," which he later says was Van Helsing, whom he calls "Gabriel." Well, the real Hand of God is the Archangel Gabriel. No joke. Van Helsing is an ANGEL. No wonder he doesn't remember who he is!
Laheara chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
That is too freaky! I was think at the end of the movie that it would be cool if she was an immortal like Gabriel too. Then they could be together. :) I think we've been watching to many Highlander eps. :) hehehe
Jynx5277 chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
I have to agree with some other reviewers. Its OOC and cheesier then the movie.
One more thing. How can she be one of the last of Immortals? You say they live forever and what not. That makes not a bit of sense. What about her family? I suppose they were immortal too? Next time, think about what your going to write before you write it, and maybe watch the movie a bit closer.
Rachel chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
I loved this movie, but the ending sucked! Thanks for the re write and letting her live
Msynergy chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
I way like! It's so much better as far as the ending goes. The one the movie showed just didn't really cut it.
Highest Regards,
Connie Welsh chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Very interesting. Not an ending that one would expect, but not bad. Good job. Still like the original ending though.
Pixie Girl chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Well, that was certainly interesting! Anna adopted...I didn't see that coming! Anyway, pretty good alternate ending, I agree that even if they went separate ways, Anna didn't deserve to die, at least not in the first film. Good dialogue, I can totally see Carl saying those things!
Restless Goddess chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Agreeing with another reviewer - you thought the MOVIE ending was cheesy? Uh, yeah. OOC to the utmost extreme, made no sense, and it said nothing extra that we didn't know. Just sit tight and wait for the sequel.
Tears of Angels chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
And you thought the end of the movie was cheesy. Very out of character.
Elf-Vulcan chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
That was interesting. It never, EVER would have accured to me that Anna could be an immortal (Like Duncan in Highlander, right?). I liked it. Good job.