Reviews for High Stakes
Wonderlandleighleigh chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
*rolls up sleeves and takes a deep breath*
I think I'm in love with your story. This is great. I love dream sequences, and the poker game was fantastic! "I'm such a bastard," says Jess. Great line! Just... great all around. The Chris/Jess confrontation was good, too, since Chris never met Jess on the show. I'm gushing. Mostly because I've had two cups of coffee consecutively, but also because this was such a great beginning. And the "Nick at Nite Favorite" ruled. Mostly because I love that episode of the Cosby show tons... with the muppets. I really hope you continue. Keep up the great work! :)
Abster1 chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
:O *Speechless* Not only great writing, great plot, confusing twists and turns, and amazing outcome! Too bad this is a one-time fic, 'cuz you could run away with more than just this chapter. I LOVE it! And it really kinda helped that Rory (as the narrarator) explained it all in the end so that we could assume how she did, and not just do it for ourselves 'cuz that can turn out bad. But the only thing that you didn't say was WHAT she thought about Jess. But we all know what that is, especially how it was portrayed in the story. I loved it!
-Abster1
BananaA chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
woow, this was really good.
The dream sequences was quite entertaining, it wasn't cheesy of anything.
Great Job
smile1 chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Hey!
This was an excellent chapter. I loved the dream and how you ended this chapter.
Bye, smile :-)
sarahl chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
that was a pretty cool fic, very original. you've got talent, keep writing :D
20 | « Prev Page 1 2