Reviews for Stricken
winglessangel15 chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
This is a very good story. I would be satisfied even if it ended up not being a dream it was written so well. But I was glad it was just a dream )
SHOOTING STARS chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
BEST ONE YET:)
Guest chapter 4 . 9/10/2011
I stopped liking this when he slept with the other girl.
Jollypants Silvers chapter 4 . 3/10/2010
I swear to God, I was this close to searching you don't & slowly peeling the skin off your face, I was so upset that this story was so dramatic & overall horribly upsetting. But the ending was awesome, I love this fanfic to death now; It's so good _ I was like about to go ballistic when Miroku killed himself & then it said it was a dream & I said out loud "OH! It was a dream! Thank you God!"
TableDeskChair chapter 4 . 2/21/2010
I am exceedingly glad I read this long after it was finished, else I'm sure I would have been twitching in a corner by the end of the second chapter.

I WAS twitching a bit halfway through the fourth... But you ended it so well I can't rant about the horrors of your twisted imagination.

The last word made all the "ohdeargodwhy?" feelings worth it.
61246534 chapter 4 . 2/1/2009
Very Pretty.
mylovemiroku chapter 4 . 9/26/2008
Wow, that story was intense! Very gruesome, and possibly realistic. I could definitely see that as being Miroku's worst fear.
heavenzfiend chapter 4 . 7/29/2008
i absolutely love this story to death! it is simply the best mirokuxsango story i've read! (and i've read most of them) i am so very impressed... i re-read sentences many times because they were emotional and so wonderful. it was so sad sometimes.. i would pick the last chapter as my favorite, but don't know if i can truly say that since all the chapters were good! )
DemonSlayingChick chapter 4 . 4/17/2008
Oh WOW that was possibley the best Sango and Miroku story I have EVER read and trust me I spend the majority of my free time searching through Sango and Miroku (or Miroku and Sango) stories. This is infact the best one I have read yet!

-Demon Slaying Chick-
Shadow Cat17 chapter 4 . 3/5/2008
I enjoyed this story because it was well written! Thanks!
Baitdcat chapter 4 . 2/17/2008
good one! i thought it was going to be a sad ending..thanks for the great story.
Baitdcat chapter 2 . 2/17/2008
hm...you sound like a nurse..or someone who knows what it is like to care for someone very ill..anyhow, i appreciate the you
Stormbringer246 chapter 4 . 12/14/2007
Oh my... I have no clue how to even begin to respond to such a... overwhelming fic as this. In the third chapter you said something like "too much emotion, not enough discipline on my part" in your a/n at the end. And honestly, not once in all of my years in searching for that one fanfic to truly speaks to me and names what I myself have thought (though maybe not even of the fandom)- not once of all the hundreds of fics have made me cry. Until now.

The way you handled the material was very delicate, careful, respectful, and patient. You didn't rush anything, but you still got somewhere in a timely manner. Even if you felt that you were not "disciplined" enough to write it, you still did a great justice to it, the idea, and to the pairing.

In the world of fanfiction it is -very- hard to find a fanfic that does not use either clichés, over used plot devices, fluf tone writing aka: non serious, hey look it's a bad guy let's go save the day because I can't die and the good guy always wins type, or the overly dark fics that kill off a character at the drop of a hat while everyone who remains alive is terribly out of character.

But this fic was raw, real, and tangible. It was neither cliché nor out of character, nor light. It just was, and how it was- or ended up being was very mature and, for lack of a better description, pretty much all I could ask for and more from a fic such as this.

Thank you for writing it and sharing.
Sakura chapter 4 . 9/25/2007
This is the best fanfiction I have ever read.
brokenheart10 chapter 4 . 6/28/2007
that was very beautiful...it made me cry...*sniff*...great job!