Reviews for Stricken
Ah, the part where he gives in and to that little lady killed me. Beautifully written
LoveIsNotAChoice chapter 4 . 4/19
Oh my heavens I cried so much. This was so darkly beautiful.
Mirsan4ever chapter 3 . 7/30/2016
I really liked ur story but couldn't help but hate miroku after koharu. I'm sorry its just that when a character betrays another, its kinda impossible to ever trust him again. U no?
hiraikotsus chapter 4 . 11/11/2015
I was just recommending this fic tonight to someone and, obviously, had to re-read it. It's so damn good. And it was the 2nd fic I ever read! It's dark and it takes you in and spits you out and /hurts/ you, but thankfully everything isn't what it seems and my heart gets a break by the end of it. Naraku is so fucking evil in this, in a way that we never saw him in the original series, and I love this fic for that and for many others reasons too long to list.
winglessangel15 chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
This is a very good story. I would be satisfied even if it ended up not being a dream it was written so well. But I was glad it was just a dream )
SHOOTING STARS chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
BEST ONE YET:)
Guest chapter 4 . 9/10/2011
I stopped liking this when he slept with the other girl.
Jollypants Silvers chapter 4 . 3/10/2010
I swear to God, I was this close to searching you don't & slowly peeling the skin off your face, I was so upset that this story was so dramatic & overall horribly upsetting. But the ending was awesome, I love this fanfic to death now; It's so good _ I was like about to go ballistic when Miroku killed himself & then it said it was a dream & I said out loud "OH! It was a dream! Thank you God!"
TableDeskChair chapter 4 . 2/21/2010
I am exceedingly glad I read this long after it was finished, else I'm sure I would have been twitching in a corner by the end of the second chapter.

I WAS twitching a bit halfway through the fourth... But you ended it so well I can't rant about the horrors of your twisted imagination.

The last word made all the "ohdeargodwhy?" feelings worth it.
61246534 chapter 4 . 2/1/2009
Very Pretty.
mylovemiroku chapter 4 . 9/26/2008
Wow, that story was intense! Very gruesome, and possibly realistic. I could definitely see that as being Miroku's worst fear.
heavenzfiend chapter 4 . 7/29/2008
i absolutely love this story to death! it is simply the best mirokuxsango story i've read! (and i've read most of them) i am so very impressed... i re-read sentences many times because they were emotional and so wonderful. it was so sad sometimes.. i would pick the last chapter as my favorite, but don't know if i can truly say that since all the chapters were good! )
DemonSlayingChick chapter 4 . 4/17/2008
Oh WOW that was possibley the best Sango and Miroku story I have EVER read and trust me I spend the majority of my free time searching through Sango and Miroku (or Miroku and Sango) stories. This is infact the best one I have read yet!

-Demon Slaying Chick-
Shadow Cat17 chapter 4 . 3/5/2008
I enjoyed this story because it was well written! Thanks!
Baitdcat chapter 4 . 2/17/2008
good one! i thought it was going to be a sad ending..thanks for the great story.