Reviews for Little Things
Bottlebrush chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
This is a beautifully constructed account of Aragorn, free from the demands of battle and survival, havng the time to piece together his observations and come up with a revelation. He'll keep it to himself, of course. One thing Aragorn is not, is a gossip.
eigengrau16161d chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
You have always been one of my favorite YYH authors, and I think now, one of my favorite LOTR writers, as well
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
U
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
T
Aerobesk chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
there arent words to describe how hard im fangirling right now
GeEKy-nERd chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Gosh, your wonderful characterization skills ARE SO GOOD, even with your first posted story. It makes me sigh dreamily. Great job. I recently just watched LotR about a week ago, and as I reflect, I think I know the points you are making. It's quite eye-opening but in a good way. Again, wonderful job and keep up the amazing work! Happy writing!
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
This is really good! I hope you update quickly!
Rhys chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
My, my, my...Ah, the ever-observant Ranger! *snigger* Very nice little fic-cute incidents, as remembered by Aragorn! Shuffling feet, pipes, etc.; those "little things" are the touches that make the story.
Kailanichan chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Cute. Love it. Would be very very very happy if you chose to do, say.. a sequel. Or another chapter possibly? _~
alwyn chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
yay! more please?
Triskell chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Just lovely, especially the last sentence. Enjoyed the story tremendously. Thanks for sharing.
435177 chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
interesting... very interesting...
Nicky chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
This is absolutly adorable. I love the way Gimli is watching Legolas so intensly, I also think it's cute how Aragorn wonders if Legolas noticed it & is enjoying it. Very good, hope you continue.
Gershwhen chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Nice character review of Aragorn - and I like all the little things he noticed about G/L. Any chance for a continuation so we can see our elf and dwarf get together?
sekhet chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
That was very tasty, precious! Very tasty!
I'm very impressed by how much you packed into so few words, each one measured and earning its keep.
Very well done.