Reviews for Little Things
Aerobesk chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
there arent words to describe how hard im fangirling right now
GeEKy-nERd chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Gosh, your wonderful characterization skills ARE SO GOOD, even with your first posted story. It makes me sigh dreamily. Great job. I recently just watched LotR about a week ago, and as I reflect, I think I know the points you are making. It's quite eye-opening but in a good way. Again, wonderful job and keep up the amazing work! Happy writing!
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
This is really good! I hope you update quickly!
Rhys chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
My, my, my...Ah, the ever-observant Ranger! *snigger* Very nice little fic-cute incidents, as remembered by Aragorn! Shuffling feet, pipes, etc.; those "little things" are the touches that make the story.
Kailanichan chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Cute. Love it. Would be very very very happy if you chose to do, say.. a sequel. Or another chapter possibly? _
alwyn chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
yay! more please?
Triskell chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
Just lovely, especially the last sentence. Enjoyed the story tremendously. Thanks for sharing.
TMJones chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
interesting... very interesting...
Nicky chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
This is absolutly adorable. I love the way Gimli is watching Legolas so intensly, I also think it's cute how Aragorn wonders if Legolas noticed it & is enjoying it. Very good, hope you continue.
Gershwhen chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Nice character review of Aragorn - and I like all the little things he noticed about G/L. Any chance for a continuation so we can see our elf and dwarf get together?
sekhet chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
That was very tasty, precious! Very tasty!
I'm very impressed by how much you packed into so few words, each one measured and earning its keep.
Very well done.
S
JastaElf chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
THIS is beautiful. JUST beautiful! So well crafted, so powerful in such a little space... and I love the way you use words.
Must go see if you have written other things, now. I love finding a neat new writer... (well, new to ME anyway... grin...)
Thank you for sharing this excellent piece!
Fabienne chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Wow, this is really good! Come on, keep going on! Ive added you to my Author Alert list so Ill be informed. And I dont want to wait to long for this, so please, write, wont you?
Liebe Grüße, Fabienne! (You see, Im german, so please, no flames on my grammar!) :-)