Reviews for Durga
Sapphirewyren chapter 11 . 9/18
This story was amazing. of course Integra makes for a awesome super bad ass vampire. Wish there were more stories about Integra being a vampire
Brenda992 chapter 11 . 1/4
I like it .
Sapphirewyren chapter 6 . 10/29/2015
AWESOME PLOT TWIST!
Brenda293 chapter 11 . 12/5/2014
To be honest that 's your best complete story among others . The plot and the gore was just brilliant . Even if I missed a bit of romance between Alucard and Integra . So now when are YOU going to edit that suppose sequel ? Because we're already into 2014 soon to be 2015 and still nothing . And I 'm eager to see Integra change ,to know how much of Alucard 's dark past she's aware of (and I'm referring to the days where Vlad's been the Sultan's prisoner ) . And to finally see them have some mutual growing feelings , won't be bad .But let's face it , after 10 years YOU probably have better things to do , why even bother to read this review . Anyway I'll keep on checking if You decided to posted something or to reply . But I won't get my hopes too high .
Brenda293 chapter 10 . 12/5/2014
Indeed they are both alike even if in the slicest way but they would never admit .
Brenda293 chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
For the Best fight . The winner is Seras vs Lin !
Brenda293 chapter 8 . 12/5/2014
The sparing between Alucard and Integra was a great idea . Since they have never fight each other with equal force before . And now just like Ouroboros who finally bite its tail , Integra defeated Alucard just like Abraham did centuries ago .
Brenda293 chapter 7 . 12/5/2014
Wow ! And I thought , that this chapter will be boring without the main canon character but obviously I was wrong !
Brenda293 chapter 6 . 12/5/2014
Lady Elsepeth and Integra are one and only ? Totally Mind blowing ! This chapter is definitely my favorite .But the best part was Alucard 's reaction at Integra 's death .The way her loss made him look like a kite without string .Beautiful !
Brenda293 chapter 5 . 12/5/2014
Finally Alucard is back , let the party begin !
Brenda293 chapter 4 . 12/5/2014
The political dimension of the vampire's battle is simply fascinating . And to label Alucard a Stockholm Syndrom victim ,that's maybe he is ,after all.
Brenda293 chapter 3 . 12/5/2014
This was a brilliant idea to use vampire lore from different country . And for Peter Bernard he looked more like inspector Cluzot (if it 's his name )from the Pink Panther movie .
Brenda293 chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
I would rather think that Lady Elsepeth is a clone of Integra because insemination can replicate the exact features of her mother .
Brenda293 chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Wait did I read two centuries ?
d chapter 10 . 4/26/2011