Reviews for Durga
Brenda293 chapter 11 . 12/5/2014
To be honest that 's your best complete story among others . The plot and the gore was just brilliant . Even if I missed a bit of romance between Alucard and Integra . So now when are YOU going to edit that suppose sequel ? Because we're already into 2014 soon to be 2015 and still nothing . And I 'm eager to see Integra change ,to know how much of Alucard 's dark past she's aware of (and I'm referring to the days where Vlad's been the Sultan's prisoner ) . And to finally see them have some mutual growing feelings , won't be bad .But let's face it , after 10 years YOU probably have better things to do , why even bother to read this review . Anyway I'll keep on checking if You decided to posted something or to reply . But I won't get my hopes too high .
Brenda293 chapter 10 . 12/5/2014
Indeed they are both alike even if in the slicest way but they would never admit .
Brenda293 chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
For the Best fight . The winner is Seras vs Lin !
Brenda293 chapter 8 . 12/5/2014
The sparing between Alucard and Integra was a great idea . Since they have never fight each other with equal force before . And now just like Ouroboros who finally bite its tail , Integra defeated Alucard just like Abraham did centuries ago .
Brenda293 chapter 7 . 12/5/2014
Wow ! And I thought , that this chapter will be boring without the main canon character but obviously I was wrong !
Brenda293 chapter 6 . 12/5/2014
Lady Elsepeth and Integra are one and only ? Totally Mind blowing ! This chapter is definitely my favorite .But the best part was Alucard 's reaction at Integra 's death .The way her loss made him look like a kite without string .Beautiful !
Brenda293 chapter 5 . 12/5/2014
Finally Alucard is back , let the party begin !
Brenda293 chapter 4 . 12/5/2014
The political dimension of the vampire's battle is simply fascinating . And to label Alucard a Stockholm Syndrom victim ,that's maybe he is ,after all.
Brenda293 chapter 3 . 12/5/2014
This was a brilliant idea to use vampire lore from different country . And for Peter Bernard he looked more like inspector Cluzot (if it 's his name )from the Pink Panther movie .
Brenda293 chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
I would rather think that Lady Elsepeth is a clone of Integra because insemination can replicate the exact features of her mother .
Brenda293 chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Wait did I read two centuries ?
d chapter 10 . 4/26/2011
this fucking sucks dick
d chapter 8 . 4/26/2011
this fucking sucks dick
Geminigoddess chapter 11 . 12/22/2010
i lyk m0st of ur fanfics esp AxI pairing bt ths 1 flt m0re lyk an 0de 2 seras thn anythng n i flt alucrds charactr wsnt done justc
shears chapter 11 . 11/5/2005
I am duly impressed. I have yet to find a fic as well put together and characterized as this one. You get endless bonus points for your portrayal of Seras. You pulled strengths from her character that no one seems to acknowledge, and you explored and fleshed out everyone. Beautiful. I can't wait to read more of your stuff. Fantastic Job. (little grammar mishaps here and there but they are easily ignored under the expression of the writing itself.)