Reviews for Days Go By
Whispering Ranger chapter 3 . 5/20/2008
Haha, I loved the start! :D Shane's remark on 'privileged information' made me laugh x) And the whole thing at Storm Chargers too :D

Chapter two made me sad and angry at Shane *glares at Shane*. I know he was under control and stuff, but poor Dusty! I mean, it broke his heart :( *sighs*

And chapter three was great They becoming friends again and stuff. I think they forgot they where in a closet at a secret ninja academy in the end there xD

Ugh, poor Tori xD

'"Why was Dustin wearing a bucket on his head?" Blake wondered aloud.' Haha, great sentence! :D

I loved this fic, and I seriously hope you write more! :D
Aisho Ren chapter 3 . 3/18/2008
That was great. I hope theres going to be more. No rush though.
Aisho Ren chapter 2 . 3/18/2008
That is so sweet.
Aisho Ren chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
"Hey, that's privileged information." Shane protested. "And 'm the only one who's privileged enough to know." I laughed my head off at that.

Again I love the whole type thing.

Of course he's obsessed with Dustin's hair. Who wouldn't be?
Rivulet027 chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
Very sweet, very fluffy. Loved it.
Romance Rangers chapter 3 . 4/24/2007
Fluffy ! And so cute !

I love it !

It's adorable !

You'll continue your one-shots' collection for it or not ?

It's very adorable.

And, because of your fic, I ship Shane/Dustin !

lol

Cheers up !
PhoenixWytch chapter 3 . 1/15/2007
ROFL! Love the chapter end. I almost feel sorry for Tori.
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 3 . 1/15/2007
*Falls over giggling* You rock, you know that? Excellent chapters! Please update soon!
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 2 . 1/15/2007
Aww... Poor guys... *Giggles* Loved it!
Embry chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Aww...that story was adorable!
BiccaBoo chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Again, i am totally impressed by your writing. It was so great and an excellent story line.
insanechildfanfic chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
this is great
Bayou Bebe chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
AW! That was so cute! I love the new students! keep it up!
Weesta chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Sweet! I love the Shane "kiss and run". I like that even though this is AU from Fight to Keep You the relationship between the boys is so warm and natural. I like the mention of Dustin as the trio's heart - you know how I feel about that! Well done, I hope you expand a little on this, but not if it distracts you from other things!
Angel Spirit chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
**blushes hard**...aw...thankies! But hey, it was *YOUR* fault that I got into Shane/Dustin in the first place...*points an accusing finger at Tsukino Akume* But...**grins madly** I think if I could, I'd hug you! They're too cute together...that and now I'm ALSO hooked on Dustin and Hunter as well...either pairing works for me! *-~* Oh, and keep an eye out for my next chapter of shipwrecked BTW...all I'm saying, is that it'll have a bit of what everyone's been asking me for. -~*
At last Angel, one of the braver students, called "Tell Sensei Clarke hello for us!"
Hehe...I couldn't help but grin when I saw this sentence! Totally awesome! I SO hope that you make this into a chaptered one! It's too cute to just stay as a solo fic! And I eagerly look forward to more Fight to Keep You...
Hm...your result was gay as a Power Ranger, huh? **sniggers along with Tsukino** I wonder what MINE would be...hm...somehow I don't think that I need to think twice on that! Hehe, send me the link to that quiz, will you? My email is on my author's biopage on .
More Shane/Dustin please! **Gives author puppy dog eyed look**