Reviews for Some Enchanted Evening
I'm really pissed I read this, considering you haven't updated in over ten years or something crazy. You're in your thirties now and probably have better things to do. *sigh* oh well. It was good while it lasted.
puccaxgaru4eva1 chapter 9 . 7/6/2015
DUDE WHY HAVE YOU NOT UPDATED IN 10 YEARS!?
patron86 chapter 9 . 8/31/2014
Good story so far dude but you ever going to finish just asking. I would like to see how it ends
rubber-goose chapter 9 . 5/18/2014
Oh my goodness gracious! What have you done! Gone for almost a decade this beautiful and hopeful story left unfinished. One of the worst things about what you have done is that you didn't even get to the prom! The meaning behind the title and summary! I'm so post without its conclusion. Why oh why did I start this story. Why oh why did I not know this was finished!
marissa chapter 9 . 11/7/2012
it was a nice story period, point, blank but you could have finished it would have been much better but i still like it.
Callie chapter 9 . 5/29/2011
This is really, really, really brilliant! I have too many good things to say about this...just, update, please!
Slightly Annoyed Girl chapter 9 . 11/12/2009
Great story...

wish you'd finish it. I'm here... waiting. The info on this story says that the last time it was updated was 4(almost 5) years ago. So naturally, I'm a little annoyed by the fact that it isn't finished YET! But whatever. I don't know why you abandoned it, but whatever the reason, I'm sure it's a good one. I like...no...love what you have so far. Hope you reactivate this dormant story soon.

-Slightly Annoyed Girl!
nonombre chapter 9 . 1/29/2009
It's been years since you've updated, which is a shame, because this story is really great. I've laughed out loud in practically every chapter, you have such a way of making the characters say the most hilarious things. I'll still be putting this story on story alert, in hopes that it will be finished someday, as unlikely as it seems at this point.
anonymous chapter 4 . 5/15/2007
lol, it's cute really is, but i have to say he thing that did it for me was "Arnold I'm a man"... that was the perfect thing you could have put in
MusicLuver chapter 9 . 8/29/2006
Great story so far. Any chance of you updating it?
the irony chapter 7 . 7/1/2006
Hahaha! :D

What in the world possessed Arnold to say chicken? Poor Helga the pressure must be killing her. Please do update it's been ages since the last chapter and this is hilarious especially Phoebe and Gerald's part in it!
Yardbird9 chapter 9 . 4/30/2006
Hm...

Has it already been a year since your last update? That's a shame, since I hope you have not abandoned it like some other authors have done with incompleted stories. That might be the reason why I always write one-shot stories. Completed and over for the reader to enjoy...or not enjoy...but, at least it's finished.

This is very very rare for me to write a review on a story that is not complete, and has a chance on not being completed. I hope I'm wrong.

Because this is an excellent story!

The dialogue is great and spoken very smoothly between the characters who are very In Character. It really held my interest.

The only thing that i found a little hard to believe was that both couples(especially Anrnold and Helga) had so many sexual encounters. But maybe I'm a little old-fashion. Other than that...a very thought-out story with excellent dialogue.

Don't give up writing this one, no matter what. It' much worth finishing.
bafkdsfopdhgnjnv chapter 9 . 1/29/2006
I love the tone in your story; the dialogue is lighthearted, and yet the emotions behind everything are just enough to suck you in *dundundun*

Favorite part:

"As stated in Section 4, Article 11, Paragraph 1 of the Popular High School Student Code, a boy and girl may not reach or approach the status of best friends, unless either one of them is gay, or they are having sex with each other."

That does have a certain validity to it!
Babo chapter 9 . 6/16/2005
This is so good!~~ Please update! I love your sense of humor!
KourtTears chapter 9 . 3/31/2005
Hey, just re-read this entire story since it got deleted from my favorites by mistake (sister mistake). I love this story and I can't wait to see what you are going to write for the next chapter. The "I love...chicken!" line was great. This whole chapter was great. I can't wait to read more...

Courtney