Reviews for Some Enchanted Evening
puccaxgaru4eva1 chapter 9 . 7/6
patron86 chapter 9 . 8/31/2014
Good story so far dude but you ever going to finish just asking. I would like to see how it ends
picka-hoo chapter 9 . 5/18/2014
Oh my goodness gracious! What have you done! Gone for almost a decade this beautiful and hopeful story left unfinished. One of the worst things about what you have done is that you didn't even get to the prom! The meaning behind the title and summary! I'm so post without its conclusion. Why oh why did I start this story. Why oh why did I not know this was finished!
marissa chapter 9 . 11/7/2012
it was a nice story period, point, blank but you could have finished it would have been much better but i still like it.
Callie chapter 9 . 5/29/2011
This is really, really, really brilliant! I have too many good things to say about this...just, update, please!
Slightly Annoyed Girl chapter 9 . 11/12/2009
Great story...

wish you'd finish it. I'm here... waiting. The info on this story says that the last time it was updated was 4(almost 5) years ago. So naturally, I'm a little annoyed by the fact that it isn't finished YET! But whatever. I don't know why you abandoned it, but whatever the reason, I'm sure it's a good one. I what you have so far. Hope you reactivate this dormant story soon.

-Slightly Annoyed Girl!
nonombre chapter 9 . 1/29/2009
It's been years since you've updated, which is a shame, because this story is really great. I've laughed out loud in practically every chapter, you have such a way of making the characters say the most hilarious things. I'll still be putting this story on story alert, in hopes that it will be finished someday, as unlikely as it seems at this point.
anonymous chapter 4 . 5/15/2007
lol, it's cute really is, but i have to say he thing that did it for me was "Arnold I'm a man"... that was the perfect thing you could have put in
MusicLuver chapter 9 . 8/29/2006
Great story so far. Any chance of you updating it?
the irony chapter 7 . 7/1/2006
Hahaha! :D

What in the world possessed Arnold to say chicken? Poor Helga the pressure must be killing her. Please do update it's been ages since the last chapter and this is hilarious especially Phoebe and Gerald's part in it!
Yardbird9 chapter 9 . 4/30/2006

Has it already been a year since your last update? That's a shame, since I hope you have not abandoned it like some other authors have done with incompleted stories. That might be the reason why I always write one-shot stories. Completed and over for the reader to enjoy...or not enjoy...but, at least it's finished.

This is very very rare for me to write a review on a story that is not complete, and has a chance on not being completed. I hope I'm wrong.

Because this is an excellent story!

The dialogue is great and spoken very smoothly between the characters who are very In Character. It really held my interest.

The only thing that i found a little hard to believe was that both couples(especially Anrnold and Helga) had so many sexual encounters. But maybe I'm a little old-fashion. Other than that...a very thought-out story with excellent dialogue.

Don't give up writing this one, no matter what. It' much worth finishing.
bafkdsfopdhgnjnv chapter 9 . 1/29/2006
I love the tone in your story; the dialogue is lighthearted, and yet the emotions behind everything are just enough to suck you in *dundundun*

Favorite part:

"As stated in Section 4, Article 11, Paragraph 1 of the Popular High School Student Code, a boy and girl may not reach or approach the status of best friends, unless either one of them is gay, or they are having sex with each other."

That does have a certain validity to it!
Babo chapter 9 . 6/16/2005
This is so good!~~ Please update! I love your sense of humor!
KourtTears chapter 9 . 3/31/2005
Hey, just re-read this entire story since it got deleted from my favorites by mistake (sister mistake). I love this story and I can't wait to see what you are going to write for the next chapter. The "I love...chicken!" line was great. This whole chapter was great. I can't wait to read more...

Bao Blossom chapter 9 . 3/26/2005
Hahahaha! HS! you rock, and the Pointy Objects 'dude' as well! This is my ego food to you. first off, you're a guy? never would have guessed, honestly. I don't think you're gay or anything but this story seems to have too cute a plot for it to be written by your average Joe. Anywho, this is not an insult! It's a compliment. Congrats. Second: although the idea (Prom and what not) is kinda popular, you've managed to make this story your own original piece with a wonderful style and kick ass plot line. You are carrying out this story beautifully with not a smidge of OCC which is, in my opinion, the hardest thing to do in fanfics and what I consider to think of a fic, as a really good one. all in all: Damn, you're good! I hope you're not one of those lazy authors *cough*likeme*cough* and hope to see an update soon. It's been a while since I've read any fics at all and you sure as hell inspired me to read more. thanks again for the great fic, and since you know a bit of japanese, Gambatte ne!