Reviews for Some Enchanted Evening
lela chapter 9 . 3/26/2005
is it true u can only start drinking when u are 21 in the usa? wow how do u teens do it? lol... and as for futurama dvds i cant afford it maybe in a year or so
KJ-too lazy to login chapter 9 . 3/26/2005
if i live in maryland already where do i bow?

uh yea..

btw i really like your story and i really hope you keep it going

i like how discriptive you are
ni9htdreame12 chapter 9 . 3/18/2005
yay an update! cool!
Lady Athena Lionfire chapter 9 . 3/17/2005
I do like this fic, its amusing, and sweet and the characters are different enough that you know they've grown up but you can tell who they are still. Which is important in a fic that shows the characters as young adults...is any of this making sense to you because well I'm confused as heck at myself and yeah.

Looking forward to the next chapter, so go and write, oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope ya have a good one!
Princess Amanda chapter 9 . 3/16/2005
First I must say that it was the title of this chapter that made me realize ALL the chapters were named after DDR songs. Good show. I nearly killed myself on Midnite Blaze once...but I digress.

I think I read this chapter like two days ago and forgot to review or something and then I saw it again today and I was like, "Oh, shiny new chapter" and I was like, "Dude! I read this!" But it was not a disappointing re-read. In fact it was enjoyable as I will probably say I love chicken at least four times in the next hour. I hope you update soon.

(Watch me try to review like tomorrow and not understand why it says I already reviewed the chapter...)
Mouse9 chapter 9 . 3/15/2005
*bows in all directions as to get the entire "I'm not worthy" to both Pointy Objects and TheBaldOneMpls*

Wow, when you two collaberate, you two collaberate! Chapter 7 and 8 were great! Great job in convaying exactally what you needed to to get through the chapter. The perfect amount of awkwardness was going on in this chapter. I am anxiously looking forward to seeing what you do with the following chapters in oder to get Helga and Arnold past this. That and what he's going to say.
Demile chapter 9 . 3/14/2005
Chicken... hehehe...

Wonderful, wonderful chapter, dude. Please update very soon! I love this story so much! You are an awesome writer and you totally kick ass at dialogue! Keep it up!

-Demile
pink-helga chapter 9 . 3/14/2005
lor this story - this chaper - EXCELLENT!

very well written! absolutely luv it!
Passing Entity chapter 9 . 3/14/2005
Man, this was one messed up chapter, in a good way though. The way the nigh-existing relationship between Arnold and Helga is weaved here made it all quite real, and thickened the plot a little more too. Really, kudos to you and Pointy Objects.

Oh yeah, that's right... *bows towards Maryland*

;)
DarthRoden76 chapter 9 . 3/14/2005
Greetings TheBaldOneMpls!

Great chapter! "I love...chicken" LMFAO! I loved that line! I cant wait to see more! I hope Arnold finally says it soon!

Oh and if you have time be sure to read and review my fics as well!

May The Force Be With You! ~Your Pal, DarthRoden (aka Carl)
Destini Jensen Venturi chapter 9 . 3/14/2005
Wow...you both did a very good job on chapter 9. And happy birthday, Steve! (Your name is Steve, right? SORRY! I can't remember...)

I loved this chapter and especially the humor about chicken...LOL!

I also like the fact that you uploaded chapter 8 on my birthday, I definetly thank you for that!

Out of all of the fanfictions here at this is my favorite in the G-PG/13 ratings area.(I have a favorite R-rated fanfic, which is why I leave R out of the equation when talking about my favorite fanfic on all of )

Keep up the good work...'both' of you!
ferretgirl-1124 chapter 8 . 3/7/2005
0.0 Finish it finish it finish it finish it! Please! This really good!
Babo chapter 8 . 2/27/2005
You just *have* to update soon!
StarStar16 chapter 8 . 2/23/2005
this story rocks!
swimchick1614 chapter 8 . 2/17/2005
so I take it Valentine's wasn't an inspiration then eh? oh well I loved the way you ended it brilliant D update soon! XOXO
100 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »