Reviews for Some Enchanted Evening
Hopless Romantic Chick chapter 8 . 2/15/2005
oh, I wonder how will Arnold respond to that! Can't wait for you to update. Love your story so far!
BellaMay76 chapter 8 . 2/14/2005
I love this story and I know al about writer's block! I am so sorry that you have had to deal with that, I know I hate it~ Excellent chapter , short and sweet for my Valentine's day! Keep up the great work!

BellaMay76
WhereLoveMeetsHate chapter 8 . 2/13/2005
Wonderful story so far. I don't care how long I have to wait, as long as chapter nine gets up eventually! -!

~WhereLoveMeetsHate
Lady Athena Lionfire chapter 8 . 2/11/2005
Arrgh! You can't leave it there you are one sadistic...*coughs* sorry, yeah I'm lovin this story!

I wouldnt worry 'bout bein a slow writer, the fact you take your time shows you actually think about whats happening in the story, plus the good grammar and spelling shows you don't just rush to get it out. By all means, take your time, just give us a chapter 9 and we'll love ya forever...(we being me and the seven dwarves living in my head...long story)
pink-helga chapter 8 . 2/10/2005
i cant wait for the next chapter!
Amber Stag not logged in chapter 8 . 2/10/2005
SQUEE! AN UPDATE!

8-D
King Cheetah chapter 8 . 2/10/2005
Very nice indeed! I'm slowly getting back into writing and am playing catchup on reading everybodies stories over the past year, and this is a VERY nice welcome back present. _

Your humble servant,

King Cheetah
Demile chapter 8 . 2/9/2005
Nice chapter! But it's too short, but I am fine with that. Hell, I am overjoyed that this story wasn't abandoned. Please update again soon!

-Demile
Pointy Objects chapter 8 . 2/8/2005
I'M SO SORRY! My computeer was dead to the Internet for a whole week! i'm SORRY! I wil send you what I have (If you still want it) as soon as possible. Sorry again...and thank you!
Passing Entity chapter 8 . 2/8/2005
I'll say that it's short and sweet, perhaps even shorter than it was sweeter, but at least she confessed, and you know every confession makes for the ultimate cliffhanger. It's great to see you're still working on this!

Thanks a bunch for the heads up in the e-mail by the way.
thejennamonster chapter 8 . 2/8/2005
Hmm...ok, strke the last review...that handy dandy trick where you just add a number to the page address works wonders...so I say, now...

WHAT? That's it? Cliffhanger? (head explodes).

It's alright, tnough, I know how it is with writer's block and such. But I hope that you update again, soon, because this is extreemly well written and I Really want to see Arnold's reaction...
thejennamonster chapter 7 . 2/8/2005
...what? There...isn't more...? I was all about to click the little forward button so that I could see Helga's confession, only to realize that...it wasn't there! This is all that there is, so far! Cliffhanger? No!

I adore your writing style, and this is possibly one of the best HA go to prm stories I've read. Update soon!

Ps-sorry about your Ex. they've been known to suck.
Passing Entity chapter 7 . 12/24/2004
I guess that all hope for an update has vanished by now (or has it?) Seriously dude, I really hope that you can sometime revive this, it definitely deserves it. The scene switching in ch. 6 was excellent.

I see in your bio that you like The Weekenders, couldn't agree more, man. That show rocks.
sakura668 chapter 7 . 10/7/2004
where are you? Why aren't you posting?
Inferna chapter 7 . 8/14/2004