Reviews for Some Enchanted Evening
Starry Nights chapter 7 . 8/7/2004
I love this story!
Starry Nights chapter 6 . 8/7/2004
I was reading the entire story and I had to stop because I had to comment on this chapter! I love it so much!...I love Gerald's personality and all of his jokes that they don't
Demile chapter 7 . 8/2/2004
"but my biggest mistake was trying to kiss Gerald."

"Oh, don't worry. Gerald dumped me for it."

And I always thought Eugene would be gay. :)

I love this story so much so that means... I Have a new one to add to my favourites list!

Please update soon!

P.S. How can you be single!
Demile chapter 6 . 8/2/2004
Hypothetically! Lol, nice chapter... I was busting up near the end with the whole little HYPOTHETICAL Arnold/Gerald date scenario.

Good stuff man!

Demile chapter 5 . 8/2/2004
Oh... My... God... I am laughing so f*cking hard here. The beginning... Paranoia Survivor Max... OMG! I so did not see that coming. When you said that Helga got up from her chair a few feet from the action I was thinking "Oh, kinky, and audience!" Then I read on and started laughing my ass off.

"You mean the guy with the hair?"

"And the head?"

"Oh, yeah! He was the one with the eyes!"

"And he did the thing?"

"You know, with that one guy?"

That made me laugh as well, I was reminded of times like that with my friends.

I love this story!

Demile chapter 4 . 8/2/2004
Thrilled. Excited. Dreaming of the two of us naked on a beach.

Wonderful. I love everything about this story. I think they are perfectly portrayed. The characters have changed, but those are the changes with time, they still have the unique personalities they were created with!

Wonderful, wonderful fic!

And I LOVE all of the jokes you throw in, wonderful humour!

Demile chapter 3 . 8/2/2004
Queen so totally rocks! Whoo!

Very nice chapter, and I love your take on Arnold and Helga's relationship, very nice.

Demile chapter 2 . 8/2/2004
Ah, this is the kind of humour I can really appreciate! Wonderful!

Demile chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Eugene, a DDR champ? Great! _

Clarissa E chapter 7 . 7/27/2004
Definitely one of the better Hey Arnold fics I've read. Well-written, OOC-ness was explained, and there was never a dull part. I'm dying to see the next chapter.
swimchick1614 chapter 7 . 7/27/2004
very nicely written...i hated yet loved the cliffy! i hope you update soon!
Ms Frosty chapter 7 . 7/25/2004
I really liked this story, mostly because of the way Arnold calls Helga's so cute...

Why are you dissapointed in yourself? It's all right to update the story even after a long time...And I know that a good story takes a lot time to post.

However I'd love to read more of this story, really intriguing:)

~Ms Frosty
Mouse9 chapter 7 . 7/24/2004
Hey. Congrads on the promotion, sorry about the drama.

And you're truly evil for cutting it off and making us wait...(even if it is only a week) for part 2 of chapter 7...otherwise known as chapter 8. :)

*sigh* Well, you know, you're on my favorites so I don't have to go looking for you. (It seemed easier that way...either that or I'm just lazy), so I'll be checking every couple of days to see if you've added anyother juicy chapters I can sink my teeth into.

Oh, and good job on making me wait on the edge of my seat. *grins*
Pointy Objects chapter 7 . 7/21/2004
Why are you beating yourself up for this? Everyone has a little time in their life when stuff gets hectic and it's hard to update, Don't sweat it. And either way, if you replied the next day or in the next year, this chapter was awesome, and the ending was gold. Keep writing, this is a really good story!

-Pointy Objects
Dragon101 chapter 7 . 7/20/2004
Please update soon I want to find out what Helga is going to say and what's going to be Arnold's reaction.
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »