Reviews for Some Enchanted Evening
Monkish Otaku chapter 3 . 5/17/2004
I love this story! I really loved the 'busy' joke in the last chapter! That was so funny! Keep up the good work! Oh! And could you please read the fic I'm worknig on? it's called 'Back Home in Hillwood'. I'm kind of new to this so be as kind as you can be without lying please! And I also wrote a poem called 'Arnold is there for me'. I hope to hear from you!
Pointy Objects chapter 3 . 5/17/2004
Oh my goodness! You are officially my favorite person in the whole world! Okay, 1) This was the sweetest, not to mention funniest thing i've ever read in my entire life! I can't even stand it! and 2) White Castle? WHITE CASTLE! I haven't eaten there in forever, I used to live in Kentucky where there's one around every corner, but here in little old MD, all we have is McDonald's and KFC. Wow, I really want a burger now... Anyway, what you said was true. it's impossible to eat only one of those things, they're quite addictive. Can't wait to read chapter 4!
-Pointy Objects
P.S. I hate the Lakers too...
Pointy Objects chapter 2 . 5/17/2004
That really made my day! This is the single funniest thing I've read in a long time! There aren't really a whole lot of fanfics up here like this. I'm glad somebody brought some variety to this board. Okay, gotta go read chappie 3!
Skye chapter 2 . 5/16/2004
It's getting really good, I can't wait for the next chapter
wyldheart chapter 2 . 5/15/2004
I really like this story - it's a lot of fun and puts a smile on my face. It's nice to see Arnold and Helga as friends, comfortable around each other. I can't wait to read more of this! :)
Alice Shade chapter 2 . 5/15/2004
Gerald and Phoebe - two busy rabbits... Plausible, I guess.
But I think Helga wouldve seduced Arnold already. Or youre saving it for later chapters?
Ok, expecting more.
Estel fuga chapter 2 . 5/15/2004
Hey! :) this story is going on a very funny way! This little dense football head...
I liked a lot the part of "BUSY" (come on this is an obvious word for... well, ya know!).
Anyway this chapter was a little bit short, I hope you update soon!
Keep on writing!
Estel fuga chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
I will keep an eye on this story! The beggining just sounds great! ;) Oh... I just love romantic stories, if they involve Helga,Arnold, Phoebe and Gerald... so, update soon please! ;)
Pointy Objects chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
This is really good. My friend Katie loves DDR and is getting me into it. Nevver imagined Gerald as a fan though. Oh well, anyway, this story sounds very good. Can't wait till ya update!
Skeye chapter 1 . 5/10/2004