Reviews for Daphene Get's a New Look - Part 1
Scoobynate1313 chapter 1 . 8/3/2017
please continue I really want to what happens next
FaithHopeLoveTruth chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
ARE YOU CRAZY...CONTINUE! :D LOVE THE SHAPHNE!
brittanychrisd chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
gangsta's! haha that is hard picturing them being mean...PLEASE UD PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE! :D THIS WAS AWESOME I LOVE SHAGGY AND DAPHNE
nukagirl chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
I don't know if I want to read more or not, so please just update soon.

Great story through, I liked Daphene's new look but I don't think they would all talk like that. The only ones that seemed in character was Shaggy and Scooby
Scooby Freak chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Why can't Fred and Daphne end up together?
I love you chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
*sighs romantically* Shaggy and Daphne make such a handsome couple. I love them. please continue.
firestorm13 chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Aw sweet, this is the first Shaggy/Daphne story I've found, and it's really good. Velma and Fred well*grabs flamethrower* I'll teach those two some manners, I will. LOL This is a good story so far, any chance for an update soon? Pleaasse! :)
ShaggyDaphne Rocks chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Yay! Thank you for the story. Daphne and Shaggy belong together. They're awesome. Please continue.
Shagphne chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
I know it's a little late to say something about this fic, but I wanted to say that I really liked it! Can you PLEASE write more chapters?
Paul Varela chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
please add new chapters to daphene get's a get new look.
Stranger chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
I know I am a late reviewer because you have written this story a long time ago and probably have no intention of continuing it, but I just want to tell you that I think it's nice to be different. I like Velma/Shaggy pairing myself, but why can't we sometimes stand and respect other people's opinions? It's not nice to bash a story just because it doesn't include your favorite characters, so I admire you and your story. I wish you would update it (wishful thinking?). I can guess Shaggy and Daphne are hopefully going to be together in the end?
Polska chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
HEY! How come you put Velma and Fred to passionatly kiss? That pisses me off...
whatever chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
Nice, but then look at this:

I'll meet you back at 12:00pm here," said Daphene.

She looked at her watch. 10:00am. 2 hours to pick a few pairs of clothes.

Ya get the idea, please continue and wake up!
ficciegurl chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
OK! well, ummm... keep going on. NOWWWWWWWWWW! those dresses that the Hex Girls wear are sooo tight 2.i like Thorns the best.
MMishyPoo chapter 1 . 6/9/2001
That was quite interesting... (strange strange strange...)