Reviews for Shades of Grey
asdfjkl chapter 4 . 11/25/2008
I ADORE MAGLOR!

hands down, best, most tragic son of feanor.
RavenLady chapter 5 . 4/23/2005
Beautifully written. The second one had some interesting things to say. And "Come Back to Me" - I wondered what an exchange between Daeron and the Ents would be like, too. The things I worry about, honestly . . . I was laughing out loud at "En Choir." Hilarious.
Werecat99 chapter 2 . 6/4/2004
Heh, I had no idea that you went on and wrote this.

And I loved it, of course. Perfect in its simplicity, it shows Melkor without resorting to the use of trite scenes and phrases.

Good work.
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
I liked that. It took me a while to figure out who all the players were but, as soon as I did, the story suddeny blossomed.

Good work. I absolutely adored that.
Elithien can't be bothered signing in chapter 3 . 5/14/2004
Nol, these are absolutely beautiful. I especially loved the first one. Perfect!
Nevdoiel chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
Very Nice! Love Celeborn, write more.
finch chapter 5 . 5/11/2004
A lovely collection. I think I like the second one best, with its observations about Elves and Men. But the silly one is very nice too, a quick dart at two slow races.
erunyauve chapter 5 . 5/10/2004
The snippet about Celeborn and Celebrian is lovely. Somehow, I've always thought of her as her father's daughter. Galadriel's footsteps would seems rather large to a young girl, and Celeborn seems more earthy and practical.
I laughed out loud at the bit about the Ents in Doriath. I think the trouble here is that elves are rather easily distracted by things of beauty. They would probably sit about quite happily listening to the Ents do their part of the scale while whole days pass by.
Itarille chapter 5 . 5/10/2004
I love all of these. The first four are beautiful and very well written, and the last one is really quite hilarious.