Reviews for Slow Dances
Kaytee33 chapter 14 . 7/16
Sigh! Really nice pace. Good job!
i.m. nell chapter 5 . 12/20/2010
Two words for Sam. "Jump him." This chapter is a delightful tease!
Countess Ouroboros chapter 14 . 10/4/2010
Sweet :)
Vivi G chapter 14 . 5/26/2009
I love the story. The emotions and moments are so real! I'm moving on the the sequel now. Great story.
Holy Hannah chapter 14 . 4/24/2009
Loved that. Thank you.
JTSplash chapter 14 . 3/24/2009
OH MY GOD! That was so perfect. and a wonderful lead up to lost city:D:P I love that scene:D:P
remerkaba chapter 14 . 2/20/2009
Great story. I loved when Jack put Russ in his place. Nice touch. The slow burn you had going on between Jack and Sam was fun to read.
nicimac chapter 14 . 9/11/2008
Oh my God. I don't know what to say.

My heart is in my throat with excitment.

Loved it. truly loved it.

And there are 2 sequels. woho
whatatragiccomedy chapter 14 . 10/7/2007
I really liked this one. It was bittersweet but when is their relationship not. I especially liked the ending. It fit.
LCTC chapter 14 . 5/24/2006
I have read this a couple times before...Loved it just as much this time! I'm not sure if I have read the sequel before or not...guess I will just 'have' to reread it to make sure! *vbg* I can't wait!

Soccer-Bitch chapter 14 . 4/19/2006
cool story so far. i hope that you update again soon. _
ilovesg chapter 14 . 11/25/2005
Kitsune Katana chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Update Please!
TLWROX chapter 14 . 2/9/2005
and... *SIGH* That was FANTASTIC! You really got my blood boiling! I LOVED The Kiss in front of Russ and Jack putting him in his place and just their whole weekend together. It was delicious! I love your writing style- wonderful fic. :) :) :)
Kitsune Katana chapter 14 . 2/2/2005
It was a nice story, far enough, but not far enough to coss the line. Please make more chapters. Don't cross the line. The very fine line thay were close to breaking. Make more chapters!