Reviews for Firestorm
Ryan2212 chapter 17 . 8/6/2013
Wow awesome story!
Sueanoi chapter 17 . 11/5/2012
This is simply the best crossover I've ever read!

So well written, so awesome plot, and I like the ending!
JIM THE CLIFFHANGER chapter 17 . 4/30/2012
Richard/Dick/Robin/Nightwing become king Richard on alien Richard and Queen Kory-Starfire have happy marriage

one month..Richard and Kory have Baby twins. Daughter have no power.,but gymist and Son have Super hero power!
sasasashika chapter 16 . 11/15/2011
SQUEEEEEE!
sasasashika chapter 12 . 11/15/2011
it's okay, starfire! you aren't affected by earth's weather! (but please don't yell at me like you did that other guy *starts trembling* that was brutal, but just)
TheReviewerReader chapter 17 . 3/30/2010
Hey, AMAZING story! I loved it! One thing though(I know you don't read the comics...neither do I) on the t.v show, Robin was very close to Raven(in a brotherly way) and had a bond with her...not saying your story had to be that way...just making sure you knew that :) But awesome job! _
AniLovesMe chapter 7 . 10/17/2009
YAY BEAST BOY!

Hahaha I love him!
Athenian Gemini chapter 17 . 10/16/2009
Oh My God! that was a great story! i loved it! you're really good at wrighting as Starfire, i always have troubles with her!
Onba chapter 17 . 8/30/2009
A sweet ending to a very good story!
gussiegal5 chapter 17 . 3/1/2006
great story I really enjoyed it and am relieved that you gave it a happy ending happy writing
DissingFlamer chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
"Above me, a green star flashes against the ebony backdrop of the night"

STARFIRE IS THE STAR!
swt kisses x chapter 17 . 10/7/2005
WHOA REALLY GOOD STORIEE! :D
a Penguin named Monty chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
wow, that is a cool biography, it was so good i actualy saw it in myu head, 5 stars 10/10 the best i've read so far. :)
Red Scare chapter 16 . 6/3/2005