Reviews for Frozen in Time
veelasiren chapter 7 . 8/31/2007
I really wish you had posted the rest. It was getting really good.
Dagnir chapter 7 . 12/2/2005
love this story. please keep writing!
Sam.Joann chapter 7 . 11/28/2005
You grammar is pretty good. I'm really enjoying this. Hope u update soon.

LadyMaundrell
Fairy of Fire and Fury chapter 7 . 9/10/2005
Bravo! I love it!

I loved the last flash back and this next chap sound so interesting... attempted... teamwork.

Why only attempted?
Persephone Lupin chapter 7 . 9/10/2005
Wonderful, you are continuing here! Seems as if Snape wasn't interested in Isolde at all, only in how to annoy the hell out of Black. Is that really so or is he only convincing himself that it is that way? Looking very much forward to the 'attempted(LOL)teamwork'!
Persephone Lupin chapter 6 . 8/29/2005
Very interesting and mysterious so far. Great how you intertwine present and past and canon. Like your Izzy very much.
Fairy of Fire and Fury chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
I just got your E about 20minutes ago and I'm re reading before I read chap six just so make sure I get at east some of your hints. I swear your so good at this mystery type writing.

As for English not being your first language... I'm not so sure I believe you... just kidding;)

Now on to chapter 2!
Hunter0309 chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Oy!

Look at me...they finally let me on this website. Boy will they be sorry. Lol. Hope China was fun for you-now you have to finish the story gosh dangit!

So finally...a review on your story! *drum roll please...*

I like how you made Isolde the main character and Snape the other main character. Putting everything in Isolde's point of view makes this story more believable. Because we don't really know how Snape thinks since J.K. has it in Harry's point of view. Even most ppl hate that, I absolutely love it. Who knows the main character the best than the creator eh?

I like how you kept everything all "canon" like *cough* I need to work with that on mine *cough*. Adding the other characters into the story makes it more fun also. I love the slightly "hinted" darkness to Isolde's past and her mood towards Snape.

One thing I had a problem with was that (don't kill me!) it was pretty unbelievable that Draco would attack a teacher like that. He's a prick and an idiot I must admit, but he's not stupid enough to attack a teacher-no matter how hard he is provoked. But I like how you dealt with him by having Snape take care of the punishment *drools for a moment* Anyways..*cough*

So that's it from me so far...I'll do more of reviewing (if you want me to) when you finish the story. It's so much easier when the story is already finished and all.

Love ya hun!

*huggles*

-Hunter
risi chapter 5 . 6/29/2004
I guess Isolde is not completely recovered, plus I think she has some emotional issues she still has to work out. It can't be easy to suddenly wake up and find thirteen years have gone by.
SwordSwallower17 chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
Oh, very nice. My interest is definitely peaked. And for someone who's not a native English-speaker...you have a better grasp of the language than a few other writers I've seen! Great job!
magicwand chapter 4 . 6/22/2004
Enjoyed reading your story. Keep up the good work. And I can hardly tell English is not your first language.
risi chapter 4 . 6/22/2004
Well Malfoy certainly managed to land himself in hot water, it will be interesting to see what punishment he receives. I'm beginning to get an idea of why Isolde dislikes Severus, but I'm not sure if I'm right so I'll wait to see. Looking forward to reading the next part.
Mydela chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
This is great! I can't believe English is not your first language. Most native English-speakers in my high school class don't write half as well as you. Keep up the great work!
Pineapple Queen1 chapter 3 . 6/6/2004
Hey, Icybeach...you left us at a cliffhanger! I really like this story-it seems to me that's it's going somewhere good. Sirius, though he's one of my favorite characters, really made me angry in the last scene.

Only one thing-Lily struck me as being a little mean to Snape, calling him "Snivellus" in the carriage. To me, that's not the sort of thing she'd do, seeing how she defended him in OotP.

Overall, wonderful new chapter.

-Pineapple Queen
Floria chapter 3 . 6/5/2004
Hello. I just submitted a review for this story Fiction Alley, but I'm so glad to see that you updated! I think your story is wonderful, and I look forward to reading more.