Reviews for I Knew the Bride
shyrean chapter 16 . 1/30/2013
Awwwww. It's just a shame it has to get worse before it can get better. No matter if in fiction or real life. You made me shudder repeatedly. If by any chance you are still reading yor reviews i'd like to thank you for sharing your imagination with us.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/7/2012
This story doesn't make any sense- if cliff was abusive there is no way they prof x wouldnt detect that either from Marie's extreme anxiety after he hagan hurting her, or Cliff's obsessive control before the wedding, which would have been aparent without probing too much. It is also unlikely that an abuser begins beating so soon into a relationship- these situations develop over many years. And the fact the you made Rouge into the kind of person who would stay in that situation, after hitchiking to Canada as a teen also doesn't make sense.
ScissorsForHands chapter 16 . 10/19/2004
aw! Please write a little sequal about their new married life. Please! Its such a good story!
Roguechere chapter 16 . 9/12/2004
thanx 4 the great read.

~roguechere
Terriah chapter 16 . 9/11/2004
heheheheh nice one!
kate-melissa chapter 16 . 9/10/2004
cute! r u gonna do a sequel?
tessajalynn-cilory chapter 16 . 9/10/2004
LOL! that was great!
rjwritergirl chapter 16 . 9/10/2004
this is at the end? aww man! this was a really good fan fiction too! too bad you can't keep on writing! oh well, 'All good things must come to an end' I guess
Amethystdancer chapter 16 . 9/10/2004
Great Story! I really like the ending where Rogue finally gets with Logan.
shelaweena chapter 16 . 9/10/2004
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for this beautiful ending to an absolutely wonderful fic!
kate-melissa chapter 15 . 9/9/2004
update!
erin chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
really like it! why do i get the feeling thisis gonna be sad?
tessajalynn-cilory chapter 15 . 9/9/2004
how sweet! i cant wait for the eppy...
Etapa chapter 15 . 9/9/2004
This was the first X-men fanfic I had read, and I fell in love with it from the very first moment! I was one of those who loved the chemistry between Logan and Rogue in the first movie, and this story was the one that had given me, for the first time, what I so wanted to have seen. Thank you!
Roguechere chapter 15 . 9/9/2004
YAY! He did it! He did it!

Well, he didn't kill him *sigh* but I guess handing him over to the cops was the smarter thing to do.

I'm glad Marie and Logan have admitted they love one another still. Can't wait for the epilogue!

~Roguechere