Reviews for One Simple Choice
Mars chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Love this story!
Tigergirl0626 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
That was amazingly beautiful! I've read a lot if spuffy fanfic but this is just amazing :) you are an amazing author! I love how you made Angel's role in Buffy's life just as important as Spike's even though she chose him. How you wrote how Buffy choose Spike was original and new at the same time. I'm going to say this again and tell you this is the most amazing spuffy fanfic I've ever read.
Btw: Tigergirl0626 is my fanfic account I just can't find my password
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
This was so adorable! I got scared that she might pick Angel, but I knew she would end up with Spike
spike'smate chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
great story
ladymirth chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I love how you give due props to how much she and Angel loved, and always will love, each other. So many Spuffy writers try to promote Buffy and Spike's love by downplaying and marginalizing Bangel and all it does is make both Spuffy and the characters' incredible journey seem cheap.
Kasloumor chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Sniffles. Thank you. chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Love the ding ending :D
rain.gurlvamp1234123 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
! I LOVE THIS SOOOO GOOD! AHHHHH THE SWEETNESS IS BURNING MY EYES! XD your're a very talented writer and i hope to read a lot more by you in the very near future! all the best!

your your friend

ScarletteVamp chapter 1 . 1/11/2009

That was beautiful.
PurpleIvy chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Loved it. Especially the "ding". So sweet.
darklover chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
You did an excellent job writing this fic. I loved it.
nickyhelton chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
This absolutely rocked. I think you're an amazing writer. The details were amazing.
Ebbagull chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Oh. My. God. *crying*

this is with no doubt the best fanfiction i have ever read. for real. i don't think i will ever read a fic this good. i have said to people before that "your fic is the best fic ever", but this - *this* is the best fanfiction E.V.E.R.

i'm for real sitting here and crying. you are the most amazing writer - ever! (i know i say the word "ever" very much) i don't think i have ever become so, like, "into" a story or become this affected by a story since i read Harry Potter 3, 4, 5, and 6. you are amazing. if you ever doubt your talent as a writer you've gone completely crazy. you have to think about, when you read this, that i read very much, i've read the lord of the rings triology - i'm used to read great storys - this fic is one of them. Good luck with everything! oh, btw, BRILLIANT ending! /Ebba Lennartsdotter, Stockholm, Sweden
kristendotcom chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Wow this took me a couple of days to read, dont know why.

Loved the end...the ding was the cherry ontop of an awesome story.

Have to say even though I hate Angel and any mention of Buffy loving him or whatever makes me phiysically sick I liked that you didnt just ignore his role in Buffy's life.

Great job!
buffybabe42 chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
That was an incredible piece of writing. I was very impressed how you were able to mix reality with fantasy. I love how you incorporated the scenes with Spike and Angel and had Buffy relive these experiences in her mind. That was a great piece of work...