Reviews for Everytime
Tasha Grim chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
I like this story. Admittedly, the last bit was ooc. I really did like that Neji was being a *censored* to get Lees spirit back.
I absolutely loved how you made Death a woman. I like death to be a girl as well. In Mexico, I believe, such is the case.
Good job.
Eimin - The Eternal Sleep chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Loved it! . I like referring to death as a woman also! :D
Rock LeeI roleplay on YT chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I'm not a huge fan of yaoi, but this was really cute. Neji is pretty mean to Lee but he does love him. _
Ining-Batong chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
aww..
Gaara's-pandachan101 chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
1) Very cute, loved it.

2) Very well written.

3) I like referring to death as a woman oo. 9My bio should explain that.)

Great job.
Red Roses2 chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Nah, I don't think you killed Lee. At the end you killed Neji, though. I always tend to do that to Sasuke. Hey, I think Fate's a girl, and fate is cruel AND nice, just like Death, so it's perfectly normal.

Prose-wise, it's perfect. Plot-wise, at first I was a little confused, but after Gaara was mentioned I was perfectly in the clear. I then knew when this was supposed to be happening. Next time, make it a little more clear.

I really liked it, but I thought Lee was supposed to have BREATHING room. Last I checked, you needed to HOLD YOUR BREATH while you made-out. *Sigh* Stupid Neji, silly Lee.
AfklsjgSgjrigtls chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
EK!-claps- I sung that song in a school talent show last year it's Britney Spears' "Eveytime" right? Sadly I lost...-cries- Great story though! Well JA!
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
This fic was just too adorable! It seems so unlike Lee to try and drown himself in the bathtub, but still, unrequited love will do things even to the most optimistic of us. However, I thought it was really believable that Neji actually tried to encourage Lee in his own unique way. It seems better than Neji screaming at Lee to kick ass. XD Good job, it's always good to read a NejiLee fic.
Aisu chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
E! XD I loved it so much there definatly should be more NejiLee Fics! I was tearing up when Lee hurt himself, it was such an awesome fanfic! I'm so glad I read it! You've made my day

-Always~ Aisu Kurohohsi
Mikky-mail chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
That's a great story! Make more!
Toki Mirage not Logged in chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
That was a funny ending! I like this story! AWSOME JOB!
xHotaru chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
-clutches heart and spins around as sparkes fall from the sky-

So touching, sniff.

We need more NejiLee fics. They are so ... yay.

-LostSoul
ranoshiai chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
yay, more nejilee fics_ no matter how i look at it and no matter where i read it, hurting the one you love to show you love them is still a sick and twisted logic. deliriously great fic though, i like how neji's eyes softened and he was nice to lee in the end. yeah, lee does seem like the shy type no? - lovely fic. more oneshots?
Jhem chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
It made me goose bumps after reading. I can't take the pairing. And not to offend you are nuts? pairing both men and saying such things I can't even imagine what's in your mind!
Orange Blossom Nin chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Aww! So cute! and darn it you just gave me a dilemma! Usually when I write a story I pair Lee with Sakura so Naru and Sasu are free as birds but now you just had to go and get me hooked on LxN didn't you? My muses are not happy they now have to find someone for Saku! *giggles* Anyway what that long run on sentance was about was that you are a great writer who now has me hooked on another Yaoi pairing...isn't life wonderful? Oh and I didn't think that they were too OOC 'cept maybe Neji I think he was too harsh in the beginning, the feeling I get was that Neji would have ignored rather than insulted... Of course he isn't that silent is he?
...Darn