Reviews for Half Truths and Consequences
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
aw, I was sue she'd say 'future consequences' ;P
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This was cute! Enjoyed it very much. So cute that she got to say what Chris always said to keep from revealing too much about the future.
Yuki082 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
those poor boys

its kinda unfair that she ends up saying it to wyatt and not chris but i suppose since he wants to know too its almost as good as saying it to him

thanks for writing!

_

Yuki
Winter's Tales chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I loved it. "I can't tell you that." Nice. My fav part. I thought of that and "Future consequences". The former won.
41eugoR chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Wonderful one-shot! Especially loved the ending :-)
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Ha ha...that just translated as 'Future consequences'.
piperspeanut chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Hey that was great I loved it "I can't tell you that"...lol I am sad it is a one shot but hopeful that you may do more like...good job.
AllyrienDM chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Hahaha, yeah, that would have to be pretty satisfying.
absolutely-a-supernatural-fan chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
i loved it! u should write more of this story
Evil Amplified chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
You know I must admit, I was thinking the phrase 'Future Consequeces' when Wyatt asked her that but 'I can't tell you that' actually fits better with the story.

I must say, that I really did enjoy this story and am about to go read another of yours. I'm glad that Piper was trying to teach her children honesty. There are so many secrets in the Halliwell family that it's scary. I'm just glad that she made that one change for them.

Thanks for the awesome story.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Excellent. I love this story more each time I read it.
namjai chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Terrific last line that made me smile big. Though I liked your ficlets, to be honest I like this one much more, for more elaboration and more of a plot.

I don't know why more people don't do a take on this eventuality; yours is one of the few I've come across, and it was very natural and believable.
Pukah chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
I think that this piece is really beautiful.
Arami Heartilly chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
this is a clever story that i really enjoyed reading, it gave a nice 'solution' to what i'm sure would really be an intersting conversation.
ZodIaCCaT chapter 1 . 9/21/2004