Reviews for Forgotten?
sballbabe365 chapter 4 . 11/3/2014
Wow!
So much time has gone on since you wrote this but it is amazing! Will you at least attempt to write just one more chapter? I think this idea is awesome! And I want to find out more! Like the time that yumi goes up to them and they all realize who she is, and when yumi gets to see aelita on earth, and all of these awesome things! Please do let me know if you decide to write one more chapter!
Speedy-Ember chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
my guess is that Sissi is the person behind the tree, and I think it's funny how that person(I'm assuming Sissi)is the only one who remembers anything
fictionfan911 chapter 4 . 2/7/2006
Its awsome. Keep it up. Just make them a little longer. Please and Thank You.
Life-so-unnecessary chapter 4 . 11/18/2005
cts
Mr.Evil chapter 4 . 11/17/2005
heartbreak, needs heartbreak. update soon
lyokolady chapter 3 . 11/17/2005
She should talk to them...looks like she got a little anti-social too.

lyokolady
lyokolady chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
How could they forget about her? They went to Lyoko and everything and Ulrich was practically in love with her! No!

lyokolady
fictionfan911 chapter 3 . 10/17/2005
THis is soo good but you need to finish it.
Becks101 chapter 3 . 8/27/2005
please update, its great!
Kiche Minamoto chapter 3 . 6/15/2005
Yeah, you better update! I wanna see how this one turns out. You better update soon, or I'll throw a hardcover Oxford dictionary at your head, causing you to lose a LOT of brain cells!
MyNameRiku chapter 2 . 11/7/2004
yumi17 ulrich16
starryangel94 chapter 3 . 10/3/2004
please update!
CenaChick chapter 3 . 9/26/2004
i really like this so far! its a great plot! Yumi dresses almost like me! lol...but i like it so please! please! please! finsih soon!
yyhpunk chapter 3 . 9/25/2004
this Fanfic is good continie!
M. D. Jensen chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Cool. Hope there's more Odd on the way! Yumi is 14 in the show, btw. Odd and Urlich are 13, and Jeremie is 12.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »