Reviews for Dougie
demiducky25 chapter 11 . 5/1/2005
Hehe, cute way to tie up the story! :-)
Risty chapter 10 . 10/26/2004
aw... go Rahne, you dirty hussy you! Heheehehehehhehehhehe. Very cute though.

But you've made me shudder already with the next chapter... No... not the wolf prince... anything but the wolfprince... argh
darkstorm5000 chapter 10 . 10/2/2004
I liked this chapter, and Rahne certainly made sure it'll be a birthday Doug doesn't forget anytime soon...
darkstorm5000 chapter 9 . 8/15/2004
Nice chapter! I liked the Doug/Rahne moments all throughout, and also the 'interesting' Halle Berry comment.
demiducky25 chapter 9 . 8/14/2004
YAY I'm all caught up! Can't wait to see what happens next!
demiducky25 chapter 8 . 8/14/2004
HAHA, oh man great job with the questions about the couple. The girls talk about it a bunch and the boys get to the heart of the matter in a few words and in the end it's "Cool." Nice job capturing the gender difference in conversations:-P
demiducky25 chapter 7 . 8/14/2004
Oh man, I am so far behind on reading all of the fanfics I wanted to read. Well no time like the present right?

{{Who wouldnae wantae be wi’ a guy that can multiply hisself?}}

HAHA, great point! :-P Glad Rahne stood up for herself back there!
Lia Fail chapter 9 . 8/10/2004
Another cute chapter! So many fluffy Doug-Rahne moments. I like that they're still a little shy around each other in the beginning of the chapter, but you can see them grow more comfortable, especially at the end in the diner. Great job!
Risty chapter 9 . 8/9/2004
Aw... gotta hate it when dates get interrupted like that. Still, fun to see Catseye. She was sort of cool.

And... well, I've got to run, but yay in general terms for Rahne and Doug cuteness!
Lia Fail chapter 8 . 7/30/2004
Sorry this is so late, I had computer problems. I really like this chapter, might even be my favorite so far. Really liked Doug wanting to name his kids Luke and Leia and Sam's overprotective brother talk with Doug. Great work! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Caleb Hunter chapter 8 . 7/26/2004
Love the story R-man. Go Rahne! Doug and Rahne were meant for each other. They probably would have gotten married or something sooner or later. Unfortunately Dougie is now gone from the comicverse and now Josh Foley is after Rahne. Josh Foley looks like Douglock, does anybody esle see this?
bigtreydawg chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
Give me a sec to read all of this. Very good story, it's hard to find anything on the original New Mutants. Let alone anything good, nice job.
darkstorm5000 chapter 8 . 7/20/2004
Great chapter! I especially loved the line about Logan neutering Roberto if it happened again. I love the more self-confident Rahne in this story, I just hope it's enough to deal with whatever Catseye has in store for the happy couple. (I had forgotten all about her until just now...)
Joey1 chapter 8 . 7/19/2004
A very good chapter. Nice to see those two kids finally make it offical, and the bits with Sam and Dani interacting with Doug and Rahne were great (especially the scene at the dance).

Speaking of them, are going to get some sort of detail on what Dani was doing spending the night in Sam's room a few chapters back?

Anyway, looking forward to more!
Risty chapter 8 . 7/19/2004
Aw... just when I think those two can't get any cuter.. they do. Man... Dougie... aw... right, you've officially melted my brain with all this cuteness, damit!

Loved Roberto's little bits in this (but then, we know I love 'berto... yum! Ok, don't mind me...)

Bit weird to call Rahne 'tiger' though,isn't it? Her being a good little wolfie and all? Oh well, kind of funny, anyway. Yay!