Reviews for My Sheila
Zeta Style chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Jax is very persisitant. I'm lovng it.
Lena chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
Where did you come from? LOL I just adored this story and the prequel to it. I wish there was much, much more because your dialogue is excellent. These scenes crackled and I could picture both characters so clearly. Great job, and please, please consider writing a Part 3!

Lena
Mari chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Bravo, I'm impressed. Please write more!
MEL chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
Why can't the stupid writer at GH write like you. The writting has gotten so bad I have quit the show cold turkey. Thank you for a wonderful piece.
lory mathus chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
I loved It I hope you Right more soon
cazbarbj chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
I'd like more of this.
princess-cayla chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
I'm posting my review for both this story and "Bender" here. I liked them both. I still like the idea of him and Skye getting back together, even though he's turning into a pompous, condescending ass with this whole Sam baby thing (like anyone gives a damn about who the whore's baby's daddy is anyway! (sorry any Sam fans)). Anyway, the only thing that was weird was the whole "sheila" thing. I mean, yes, Jax is Australian, but I highly doubt that they all call women that, and if they do, Jax doesn't.
-Cayla
DaisyStar99 chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Even though I do prefer Skye with Luke, I was one of the Sax cheerleaders at one point. They were amazing together, balancing each other out and you have captured the spark of their relationship beautifully.
Any chance of more on the way?
LightOfTheDays chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
I have 2 words for you... MORE PLEASE!
That was so awesome. I really loved it. I seriously hope that you write more, because I'm hooked.