Reviews for The Better Half
ProcrastinationIsMyCrime chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Loved it. Very well done and a fantastic one shot
Arcane Charmcaster chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
OH MY GOSH I FREAKING LOVED IT! WHY THE FUGDE CANT ANYONE RIGHT A LONG FIC FOR BIRDY THE MIGHTY! ITS SOOOOOO FRUSTRATING!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
This is great it gave me a sense of satisfaction. To bad there aren't more fanfictions about birdy, it was a great if somewhat rushed show.
icypika chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
Nice job. You need a sequal
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
This was a good one
Seriousmean side Good side chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Good side says: that was a good very great storie u made :3!

Serious/mean side says: indeed.
HeavenStar88 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Wow. That was pretty deep. I kind of pictured Tsutomu and Birdy's relationship as akin to a pair of...well, siblings, I guess.
BrazeRancor chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Aw. Truely cute. Makes sense too.
Mike Kromer chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Man what a trip that was, loved it, would like to see more though lol, keep up the good work
FlareKnight chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Feel bad since I'm sure that I read this before but didn't review. Really did enjoy this one. Wouldn't have minded seeing Tsutomu talk to Birdy after the meeting with Megius, but that is easily imagined.

Their relationship is a complicated one. Sharing a body with someone would probably create a unique connection. Think you put it well. Whatever you want to call it they are a part of each other now. Really it works out fine this way and can always figure out their future later.

So just wanted to compliment on the nice story.
Final-Fan chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Ha! A gem of a fanfic, even if short. Now, is it good or bad that a quarter of the Birdy stories on this site are exactly this good . . . ?
Keith Kaizer chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Great story...I really wish I would stop summarizing other people's stories through what I pass off as my own creations...even if it is accidental. _
Kitkat200725 chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
I love birdy the mighty and i love this story! _
TM Calypso chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
I really liked it. keep up the good work. I hope to see more soon.
escudo-blade chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
Great story, I hope you consider doing more work