Reviews for The Better Half
icypika chapter 1 . 3/16
Nice job. You need a sequal
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
This was a good one
Seriousmean side Good side chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Good side says: that was a good very great storie u made :3!

Serious/mean side says: indeed.
HeavenStar88 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Wow. That was pretty deep. I kind of pictured Tsutomu and Birdy's relationship as akin to a pair of...well, siblings, I guess.
BrazeRancor chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Aw. Truely cute. Makes sense too.
Mike Kromer chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Man what a trip that was, loved it, would like to see more though lol, keep up the good work
FlareKnight chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Feel bad since I'm sure that I read this before but didn't review. Really did enjoy this one. Wouldn't have minded seeing Tsutomu talk to Birdy after the meeting with Megius, but that is easily imagined.

Their relationship is a complicated one. Sharing a body with someone would probably create a unique connection. Think you put it well. Whatever you want to call it they are a part of each other now. Really it works out fine this way and can always figure out their future later.

So just wanted to compliment on the nice story.
Final-Fan chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Ha! A gem of a fanfic, even if short. Now, is it good or bad that a quarter of the Birdy stories on this site are exactly this good . . . ?
Keith Kaizer chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Great story...I really wish I would stop summarizing other people's stories through what I pass off as my own creations...even if it is accidental. _
Kitkat200725 chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
I love birdy the mighty and i love this story! _
game chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
I really liked it. keep up the good work. I hope to see more soon.
escudo-blade chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
Great story, I hope you consider doing more work
Anicomicgeek chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
I thought it was an interesting concept to see what'd happen after Revi was defeated and to see Birdy and Tsutomu separated, so I enojyed it.
amiwakawaiidesu chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
Bruce Tsuji-That is true about Tsutomu's name; I noticed I started out spelling it right but lapsed into the wrong spelling so I went back and corrected his name after you pointed that out. Also, it is true that Birdy's name is given as "Birdy Cephon Altirra" in the original anime (in the scene where she merges with Tsutomu) so I corrected that as well. I got used to thinking of her name as "Birdy Altirra Cephon" after I heard it spoken that way in the English dub, but I agree that it is more authentic to have the names be in the order presented in the original version. (Also, thank you (and sordo12) for your kind comments on the story; they do encourage me to consider writing more Birdy stories.)
Bruce Tsuji chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
Nice story! There is definitely a dearth of good BtM fanfiction out there, and your story, though brief, helps to fill that void.
Couple of corrections: according to my LD liner notes, the male protagonist's name is "Tsutomu," not "Tsotumu." Also, Birdy's complete name is Birdy Cephon Altirra (you had the middle and last names flip-flopped in the story).
Definitely looking forward to a possible continuation of your story, with perhaps a possible romantic angle involving Birdy and Tsutomu. What happens to Natsumi, you ask? Well, I leave that in your capable literary hands!