Reviews for Go
invocations chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Squall, Nida, and their conversation are just so delicious. It's just like Squall to pre-empt and have the SeeD manual memorised. I like that you've written him playing a game with Nida- because I reckon he'd be very adept at any sort of strategy game and it's not something I'd think of immediately given the Save The World aspect of FFVI. I also enjoyed your fleshing out of Nida and his more carefree approach- I enjoy the thought that there are many ways to be a good SeeD and that he succeeds though his approach is different to Squall's.

Thanks for writing this!
Chaltruvind chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
oh this was good...

u actually portrayed nida as a normal person and not the geek he seems to be...

squall was good too...rather amusing actually..
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
This particular scene reminds me of some Sephiroth/Zack fics I used to read. :) Well, in any case, I /loved/ your fic. It's wonderfully well-written, original, witty, it features one of my favorite games and, above all, it's /clever/. Yes, clever. The dialogue was briliant.

You have a great imagination. And an equally great taste in topic selection. I'm truly impressed. *bows* May your muse stay with you forever.
ice-princess-squall chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
I really like Squall in this piece.. he just seems.. more human than emotionless.
myeerah chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
Heh. I like it when your Squall shows a little spirit. So often he's a complete sociopath. Good job.
Nsane Selphie chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Hey, this was good. I like seeing the characters relaxed, not a care in the world...doing normal stuff. Thanks for writing it!
Lionheart1 chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
I loved it! You kept Squall in character all the way through which is excellent from the situation you put him in. Also I love how you made Nida sound so much more 'normal' rather than sounding like a loser, which so many authors seem to pretray him as. I absolutly adore the way you write aswell!
Lionheart1
Wind Maester chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Deep, and a different kind of story from those I've been reading. Rather surprised to read one with Nida inside, and one which made him sound so real, and not like what he was in the game. And the setting and game was great, with them talking over a game of Go. Very unique fic, and I really enjoyed reading it. )
Shandy chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
What a wonderful little one-shot! That was Squall to perfection, every single detail. Nida was interestingly written too. Congrats, that was really great fiction, I'm looking forward to reading more of your work!