Reviews for Company in Solitude
iloveyou123 chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Aw! I love this. I have a soft spot for Harry and Luna, no matter what form, really and you write them both so well. Especially Luna! Sometimes people write her way out of character, but you did a great job. Well done!
kutlessgurl90 chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
OMG I love this story. Other than Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny, my favorite character is Luna. I l love it when she talks to harry in the books. she understands what he's been through and i think that was one of the main reasons that harry and ginny's daughters' name is lily LUNA potter. ;)
Amyranth chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
omg, so cute!

I love the necklace thing! lolz... Gentle HarryLuna fics like this rock. good work!
daima ashiki chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
"it can be your necklace."

OMG, what a perfect line! i loved it! this was a very sweet story.
sparke chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
I enjoyed that! Both characters were extremely in character and believable, and the conversation flowed nicely. Nice job.
maemi chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
wow...i LOVE it...

seriously...your fic definitely deserves more reviews...it's sweet but not too much...just the way i like it...

good job.Ü
Lindz chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Bravo! You deserve a thousand reviews for this piece! It's so hard to find a decent HL story. You just made my day. Keep writing.

HL writers don't get enough credit! Seriously. My 20-something chapters of worthless crap got 40 reviews! And this..this masterpiece(all characters IC, canon, well written, heart warming, sad, humorous- it captured the moment so well!) only gets 13? What kind of sick world are we living in?

Ah, well. Keep writing, brave HL writer.

-Lindz
Lindz chapter 1 . 5/29/2005

Ah, well. Keep writing, brave HL writer.

-Lindz
stephanie chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
great story! awesome! loved it! I loove Harrya dn Luna and this has to be one of the bext H/L fanfics I have read so far! Please write more!
Ana Luthor chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
*trying to find words*

Well Tonya, I "know" you because of your beautiful H/L essay and since the Threstral Visions is down, I decided to come here and look for your stories. Can't say how glad I was when I found them " Absolutely adorable and it's amazing the way you portrays Luna, so in character. So as Harry. Congratulations on your wonderful job and please, keep writing these beautiful stories ;)
Mari Grem chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
I really like this story, it's fantastic. Very weel written!

-Cole
jennyroseangel chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
love it! best one-shot HP/LL i've read in quite a while!
Sweetiedogood chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
Kawii! You are a very good H/L writer.
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Beautiful and romantic... and I love Luna's stories about the creatures illustrating her lessons to Harry. So like her!
Rashaka chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
Adorable!
There's a lot of Comfort!Harry Luna fics out there, but this is one of the good ones. Hope you do more with this couple.