Reviews for Shades of Grey
Rocky181 chapter 9 . 8/9/2014
Awesome story!
EbonyWing chapter 9 . 3/22/2011
I like it. Sure, the ending is a little vague but not in a bad way. After all, Remus seems pretty determined and we all know Sev likes him really so I find myself fairly confident that they'll get together eventually! ;)

So yeah, I really enjoyed this, especially Snape's snark and the banter...oh the banter! *sighs*

Excellent story! _
yamifannetje chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
this was so moving. good job! :)
bunniesarecool80 chapter 9 . 9/24/2010
Hmm, I can't say that I loved the ending, but it wasn't bad. It fit into the pace and it was nice. It's a pity you aren't writing another story related to this one, though. I really enjoyed this, and I loved your portrayals of Remus, Severus, Minerva, and just about everyone else in here. Definitely a favorite _
bunniesarecool80 chapter 8 . 9/24/2010
Oooh, I did enjoy Severus's POV; you worded it very well. It doesn't seem like they will be 'hooking up' in this story, but it will still be a great ending..I hope. _
bunniesarecool80 chapter 6 . 9/24/2010
Severus is my favorite HP character, but I love how you've written Remus. He's so...cute when he's talking to Severus(and bumbling, too) Idk, I just really like this. _
bunniesarecool80 chapter 5 . 9/24/2010
Awww, Remus and his chocolate :p Hmm, Severus is starting to come around...a bit...in his own way _
bunniesarecool80 chapter 3 . 9/24/2010
Oh my, this is turning out splendidly. The dialogue between them is extremely funny, and I'm glad Severus is in character so far :p I'm very into this story now _
bunniesarecool80 chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Wow, this is really nice . I'm very new to the whole Remus/Snape thing, but I must say, this is one of the best I've read so far. Some have them rushing into a romance so quickly, and,with Snape, that just doesn't happen. I can't wait to read more _
Muirgen Monet chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
Good job. Snape's snark is entertaining.
Muirgen Monet chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Nice first chapter!
Jenny chapter 9 . 4/17/2007
That was great, Remus is so cute! And i love the way you portrayed sevy! I call for a sequel where they finally get together. SEQUEL, SEQUEL, SEQUEL!
Natasha chapter 9 . 4/16/2007
Thankyou so much for writing this, I haven't read a decent fanfic in a long time. You've really kept them both so amazingly in-character. You are an amazing writer and I love you! :D
clayduckling chapter 4 . 4/13/2006
"You're sitting down!" Severus said in dismay.

another brilliant line, you really do write flirtatious dialouge very well.
clayduckling chapter 3 . 4/13/2006
"I was looking for you."

"Well now that you've found me you can go and look for something else."

that made me laugh out loud, this story is great so far, the characters are really well done.