Reviews for Shades of Grey
Bellonia chapter 5 . 4/16
Maybe his wolf form is different when he's had wolfsbane.
Hi,
This story so far is so damn refreshing and interesting. I've never read a snupin fic I've really enjoyed before but yours is so cute and on par with both of third characters. The subtle flirting is adorable and snape makes me laugh at his exasperation and aloofness . Such a great read, thanks! :D
Glittercorn chapter 8 . 12/19/2016
I LOVE SEVVY'S POV HE'S SO ENTERTAINING! XD
Glittercorn chapter 7 . 12/19/2016
Remus: You wouldn't, I might be eaten and then what would you do?
Severus: Open a bottle of champagne.
Me: Dead.
Glittercorn chapter 5 . 12/19/2016
I love Snape's sarcasm, I can't stop laughing, which isn't good because I'm not supposed to be awake right now. Oops. XD
Glittercorn chapter 4 . 12/19/2016
LMAO means "Laughing My A#s Off"

Quite literally.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/8/2016
remus and tonks marry and have a kid, she did fall for him so u are right
Guest chapter 4 . 11/8/2016
totally agree with you on david thewlis!
savemyunicornclarence chapter 9 . 6/20/2015
This was so cute! Defintely not OOC just directed at someone different. Love it
Rocky181 chapter 9 . 8/9/2014
Awesome story!
EbonyWing chapter 9 . 3/22/2011
I like it. Sure, the ending is a little vague but not in a bad way. After all, Remus seems pretty determined and we all know Sev likes him really so I find myself fairly confident that they'll get together eventually! ;)

So yeah, I really enjoyed this, especially Snape's snark and the banter...oh the banter! *sighs*

Excellent story! _
yamifannetje chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
this was so moving. good job! :)
bunniesarecool80 chapter 9 . 9/24/2010
Hmm, I can't say that I loved the ending, but it wasn't bad. It fit into the pace and it was nice. It's a pity you aren't writing another story related to this one, though. I really enjoyed this, and I loved your portrayals of Remus, Severus, Minerva, and just about everyone else in here. Definitely a favorite _
bunniesarecool80 chapter 8 . 9/24/2010
Oooh, I did enjoy Severus's POV; you worded it very well. It doesn't seem like they will be 'hooking up' in this story, but it will still be a great ending..I hope. _
bunniesarecool80 chapter 6 . 9/24/2010
Severus is my favorite HP character, but I love how you've written Remus. He's so...cute when he's talking to Severus(and bumbling, too) Idk, I just really like this. _