Reviews for Shades of Grey
This was so cute! Defintely not OOC just directed at someone different. Love it
Rocky181 chapter 9 . 8/9/2014
Awesome story!
EbonyWing chapter 9 . 3/22/2011
I like it. Sure, the ending is a little vague but not in a bad way. After all, Remus seems pretty determined and we all know Sev likes him really so I find myself fairly confident that they'll get together eventually! ;)

So yeah, I really enjoyed this, especially Snape's snark and the banter...oh the banter! *sighs*

Excellent story! _
yamifannetje chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
this was so moving. good job! :)
bunniesarecool80 chapter 9 . 9/24/2010
Hmm, I can't say that I loved the ending, but it wasn't bad. It fit into the pace and it was nice. It's a pity you aren't writing another story related to this one, though. I really enjoyed this, and I loved your portrayals of Remus, Severus, Minerva, and just about everyone else in here. Definitely a favorite _
bunniesarecool80 chapter 8 . 9/24/2010
Oooh, I did enjoy Severus's POV; you worded it very well. It doesn't seem like they will be 'hooking up' in this story, but it will still be a great ending..I hope. _
bunniesarecool80 chapter 6 . 9/24/2010
Severus is my favorite HP character, but I love how you've written Remus. He's so...cute when he's talking to Severus(and bumbling, too) Idk, I just really like this. _
bunniesarecool80 chapter 5 . 9/24/2010
Awww, Remus and his chocolate :p Hmm, Severus is starting to come around...a his own way _
bunniesarecool80 chapter 3 . 9/24/2010
Oh my, this is turning out splendidly. The dialogue between them is extremely funny, and I'm glad Severus is in character so far :p I'm very into this story now _
bunniesarecool80 chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Wow, this is really nice . I'm very new to the whole Remus/Snape thing, but I must say, this is one of the best I've read so far. Some have them rushing into a romance so quickly, and,with Snape, that just doesn't happen. I can't wait to read more _
Muirgen Monet chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
Good job. Snape's snark is entertaining.
Muirgen Monet chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Nice first chapter!
Jenny chapter 9 . 4/17/2007
That was great, Remus is so cute! And i love the way you portrayed sevy! I call for a sequel where they finally get together. SEQUEL, SEQUEL, SEQUEL!
Natasha chapter 9 . 4/16/2007
Thankyou so much for writing this, I haven't read a decent fanfic in a long time. You've really kept them both so amazingly in-character. You are an amazing writer and I love you! :D
clayduckling chapter 4 . 4/13/2006
"You're sitting down!" Severus said in dismay.

another brilliant line, you really do write flirtatious dialouge very well.