Reviews for BA Season 2: 30 - Second Strike
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
freaking amazing love it so glad trinity was not hurt
Carlalalita chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Awesome! Great story plot and telling. I hope you are writing something new!
MissGuided chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
well that was depressing. but well written. :)
The Barracuda chapter 1 . 1/26/2001
To: "Me" Yes, Demona and Sobek will meet up again, in the story just before the season finale, with a plot that's been building ever since the season 3 finale. It promises to be a crowd pleaser! The Barracuda
Me chapter 1 . 1/26/2001
Great story! Are you going to write a fic where that you-know-what Sobek and Demona have a confrontation. It would be interesting to see your take of what would happen and what Demona would say to him(knowing how Demona first wanted to destroy humans and all). And thanks for replying to my "Goliath being 700lbs, impossible" query.
Malkavien chapter 1 . 1/23/2001
helllloo! Sorry I didn't write before, but those two days have been hectic, to say the least. Anyway... GREAT Story, the kind that you can't let go until you're finished, and eager to find what's gonna happen after! this Mr S (I won't say his time, to not give away the surprise)is really a dangerous adversary, with a fanatism that would make Madoc Morfryn look like a moderate, and Jon Canmore the president of the PIT! Iin several ways he remind me of Apocalypse (not Magneto. At least Magneto gave mankind a chance -which was wasted, conducting to the Magneto War-), with the clan as The Twelves.

The action was breathtaking, and doesn't give any rest. Really cool! I can't wait to read more! two more days before the next episode! I'm already on withdrawl! to end, I'd suggest this, read the story while listening Take A Look Around, by Limp Bizkit. It adds even more adrenalin rush than before! till the next episode!
Dara chapter 1 . 1/22/2001
What next? What next? What next? I have to know! And, by the way, when will that Guardian character show up again?